BDSM recurring dream

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've started to have this weird recurring dream lately, and I'm wondering if it's trying to tell me something :confused:

It's always the same story; I am among a crowd of people, and suddenly I will become aroused. But I don't want to play with anyone (unfortunately, my master has never featured in these dreams :(), because I want to be by myself.

Suddenly I will be back in my bedroom, in semi darkness, and will select a gag and some cuffs in order to indulge in a little self bondage. But as I am lifting the gag to my mouth, I am always disturbed, either by someone walking in (although nothing seems amiss when they do, as the restraints mysteriously disappear at this point) or by someone yelling at me from elsewhere, needing me for something. The people who disturb me are people who would be disgusted by what I was up to.

This will happen repeatedly, and sometimes I will also be out and about, doing mundane stuff but desperate to get home to play with my gag and cuffs. However, I am always disturbed, and I never actually get to enjoy myself :( Unsurprisingly, I always wake up feeling aroused, and have to masturbate, but it feels hollow compared to how it would have been in the dream. But for some reason, I don't feel like dealing with the dream by making it a reality, which I find somewhat perplexing :confused:

Because this is a recurring dream, does that mean that it means something important? Or is it just an arousing, if bloody frustrating, coincidence? :confused:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Ceilidh

Late Jan, I had a dream that really bothered me...and fyi, I normally don't dream so the fact that I had a dream slightly bothered me...

Copied from a 'journal entry' ---"...i had the weirdest dream last night. it involved adam. i don't beleive we were face to face, although the images i remember were as if i was there, but i remember seeing what was said, so i beleive we were talking on yahoo messenger. the story went somethin like this...adam had a dog - in life, he really doesn't have a dog - and for an unknown reason his dog (small, like a chi-wow-wah, but not that breed, something slightly bigger and less fragile looking) was bleeding. i don't believe it was anything serious, i think it was the dogs paw or claw that was bleeding. anyway, the dog had bled onto one of adam's sweaters (i can't remember if he was wearing the sweater or if it was discarded on the floor). anyhoo adam was asking me my opnion on the situation and there was blood everywhere....we ended up making a comment about the blood being everywhere "there was an assination attempted on adam" i clearly remember typing that phrase because i had to think how to spell 'assination'

all day this dream has somehow bothered me, like there was something in it i needed to know. after typing the story up i realize now that i'm the bleeding dog needing adam's help. but adam needs my help to help the bleeding dog....so i guess my subconcious is trying to tell me to let adam in. stop keeping it all in and let the boy help...."

anyway. my point is I think your mind is trying to tell you something. Mine was trying to tell me that as much as I wanted to keep what was bothering me private and to myself, I needed to let Adam help me, let him know how bad things are on my side of the world. Even if it was only someone to talk to. Because deep down I knew I was on a one way train to an unhealthy place that would require help getting out of.

Perhaps your dream is trying to tell you, you want to spend more time with your Master? Or because of all of the interrupting, hiding your lifestyle from the people who keep disturbing you is taking a toll on you?

As it is 1am here, I'm not sure how wonderful my advice currently is, but I will sleep on it for you :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

I used to have erotic dreams in which I would get very close to having sex, but would never actually have sex, sometimes to the point of waking up just as the sex started. I eventually concluded that they were expressing my frustration about my involuntary celibacy. Perhaps your dreams are expressing a basic frustration about your sex life: it's not frequent enough, not strict enough, missing some element that you want, or something like that. Perhaps it's about control in some way. In the dreams, you're unable to control your activities because they keep getting interrupted, so you don't have control. Maybe your subconscious mind is unhappy with your submission or something like that. Just a few guesses

Fileboom Premium Account