BDSM Life and Experiences

sexyslave991

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This is a thread for subs. I want to hear about your BDSM life to see how it compares to mine and possibly get ideas and advice. I'll start with my life:
I am in a regular BDSM relationship with my master. I live at his house in a 24-7 relationship. I do have a job so BDSM is restrained to night and weekends. My master's house has a basement which he uses as a dungeon. I am willing to try anything, and we have tried most forms of BDSM, but here are my favourites:

1. Bondage Sex. I like sex, as do most people. My master finds it useful if I am tied back and uninterfering, so I am often bound in sex. It is a beautiful feeling, the warmth in my vagina and the strain on my limbs from the bondage position.
2. The bristle brush. My master has a dildo covered in lots of strands of a plastic wire, abour 1.5 cm long each. It is an incredible feeling, the strands spiking inside my body, and definitely something that i would advise.
3.Robe bondage. It's fun. My master has a technique where, whatever my position, the rope is either pulling on my nipples or rubbing against my crotch. It adds enjoyment to any BDSM session.

When not at work, my master makes me change into my slave outfit. There are several, depending on what Master feels like. There is a tiny G-string and bikini top barely big enough to cover my privates, there is naked, and there is with a skirt and buttoned jacket with no undergarments. If I am wearing one of the latter two outfits, Ialso wear my leash. It is a fine metal chaing, with a handle at one end and clips at the other, which are attatched to my vagina. Master uses it to keep me close to him, and a sharp tug means he needs my attention. I sleep either on a matress in his room, on the floor near where my leash is chained, or in a bondage position if I have been a bad bitch.

Occasionally, we go out to one of the BDSM clubs in the area. In public, I am leashed, no matter the stares of passers-by, for embarrasment is just one more form of torture. I generally wear my third outfit, as this is considered somewhat ordinary on the surface. At the club, I sometimes change into a different outfit, depending on Master's wishes.The clubs are very practical, and master enjoys demonstrating his dominance of me. Occasionally, I am lent to one of his friends for a few days if he is going away for some reason. I am theirs to plaay with, but I do not have time to discuss that now.

Overall, my lifestyle is an excellent 24-7 relationship, and I enjoy it greatly. What about you?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account