BDSM Everywhere

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I was in a class about violence this year. It pertained to violence theory, so we read a lot. It wasn't like we just learned about violent acts, just the theory behind them. It was very interesting, and we had to volunteer for to lead discussion for at least 3 weeks out of the semester. Of course I picked one about gendered violence and in our culture men are dominating, especially how they use sex to dominate women. Wasn't a problem for me of course heheh And then what was next week? Looking at the master/slave paradigm... Kind of gave me a perspective of how people would treat me if they knew my lifestyle...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

They all think it's ridiculous to have a woman get dominated. I'd probably anger all the girls in there, because I wasn't "standing up for myself" enough. All of the kids in the class thought women should never be put in a position that a sub would be in.

And last semester I wore a choker for my master, it was black, about 1 cm wide and lacy. It was beautiful and I was scared to wear it but I did. A guy from the room across from me kept commenting on it, "nice choker." "is your bf here?" etc. I wanted to keep it a secret i was a sub, so I just said no, I bought it. I thought it was cute etc. Then that saturday, he jokingly said in front of a bunch of people "you look like you need to be taken on a walk" and took off his belt and tried to leash me around my choker with it. I pushed him away and he kept doing it, all as a joke. He wasn't being serious, and it was insulting. Also insulting b/c he didn't own me, someone else did. I stopped wearing it after that day. Everyone was just laughing at me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

My master then was very discrete about it as well, and I texted him and he didn't have much to say. He understood why I stopped wearing his public collar. But he just didn't have anything to say besides I'm sorry. One of the reasons why things with him ended was the lack of safety I felt. He never did anything to harm me, nor would he but he just wasn't going to defend me against anyone. He didn't want anyone to know he was a domme, but the set of rules he had for me made me somewhat public. One night he had me walk in a store in a school girl outfit and leather collar to buy him a drink. He didn't come with me. He said he'd never come out in public with me. He wasn't ready for that. It was just disheartening.

Fileboom Premium Account