BDSM Everywhere

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by maso_missive, May 5, 2010.

1. maso_missive

maso_missive Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
  2. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    wow I think someone is having a serious case of Fruedian slips
    only there's a different name for it...

3. MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    Happens to me, but not that bad. I don't have to call my wife master though, so that never happens. I just see it in a lot of movies and tv shows. I watch cops and love the handcuffs! :D

Last edited: May 5, 2010
  4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

5. hopefulsub

hopefulsub Member

I was in a class about violence this year. It pertained to violence theory, so we read a lot. It wasn't like we just learned about violent acts, just the theory behind them. It was very interesting, and we had to volunteer for to lead discussion for at least 3 weeks out of the semester. Of course I picked one about gendered violence and in our culture men are dominating, especially how they use sex to dominate women. Wasn't a problem for me of course heheh And then what was next week? Looking at the master/slave paradigm... Kind of gave me a perspective of how people would treat me if they knew my lifestyle...

6. sillylittlepet

7. hopefulsub

hopefulsub Member

They all think it's ridiculous to have a woman get dominated. I'd probably anger all the girls in there, because I wasn't "standing up for myself" enough. All of the kids in the class thought women should never be put in a position that a sub would be in.

And last semester I wore a choker for my master, it was black, about 1 cm wide and lacy. It was beautiful and I was scared to wear it but I did. A guy from the room across from me kept commenting on it, "nice choker." "is your bf here?" etc. I wanted to keep it a secret i was a sub, so I just said no, I bought it. I thought it was cute etc. Then that saturday, he jokingly said in front of a bunch of people "you look like you need to be taken on a walk" and took off his belt and tried to leash me around my choker with it. I pushed him away and he kept doing it, all as a joke. He wasn't being serious, and it was insulting. Also insulting b/c he didn't own me, someone else did. I stopped wearing it after that day. Everyone was just laughing at me.

Last edited: May 5, 2010
  8. sillylittlepet

9. hopefulsub

hopefulsub Member

My master then was very discrete about it as well, and I texted him and he didn't have much to say. He understood why I stopped wearing his public collar. But he just didn't have anything to say besides I'm sorry. One of the reasons why things with him ended was the lack of safety I felt. He never did anything to harm me, nor would he but he just wasn't going to defend me against anyone. He didn't want anyone to know he was a domme, but the set of rules he had for me made me somewhat public. One night he had me walk in a store in a school girl outfit and leather collar to buy him a drink. He didn't come with me. He said he'd never come out in public with me. He wasn't ready for that. It was just disheartening.

10. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

As I see it, one of the responsibilities of a dom is to protect and support the sub. I'm not necessarily that good with physical confrontation, but if my sub were being harassed, I would feel obligated to step in and defending him at least verbally.

11. master jey

master jey Moderator

yes i feel the same way and i think that master not only master but men as well should even use a force to defend there sub (or in vanilla case loved one)

12. MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    'Too late too late
    Can be the cry
    So take it if you need it
    Theres no such thing as a dirty book
    Its just the way you read it'.

[Alex Harvey], 'Shake that thing'.

Yep. :)

Oh . . . Hopefulsub, that was disgraceful behavior by your master. :mad:
    One should always look after, and take care of one's subbie. I am proud to
    be seen with OLP , in fact, I have plans to 'show her off'. :cool:

13. hopefulsub

hopefulsub Member

It was just the nature of our relationship. We couldn't be together publicly, even as a bf/gf in front of people we knew. But even in front of strangers he didn't want it. I always felt safe with him until that day. He kept telling me to forget about it, it's in the past but I never could. I was afraid something else would happen and if I got into a bad situation he'd pretend like I wasn't there.

14. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

Wow that's horrible :[ I'm fiercely protective of my sub, and I know the instant someone made fun of him I would rip them a new one verbally...or if I lose control then kick their ass.

15. hopefulsub

hopefulsub Member

I was ok that he was self-conscious about it.. I was new to being a sub, and though I liked it, it's still scary starting out. But it's hard to be a sub when your master won't support you against.. adversity ><