BDSM Everywhere

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by maso_missive, May 5, 2010.

1. maso_missive

maso_missive Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

wow I think someone is having a serious case of Fruedian slips
    only there's a different name for it...

3. Happens to me, but not that bad. I don't have to call my wife master though, so that never happens. I just see it in a lot of movies and tv shows. I watch cops and love the handcuffs! :D

Last edited: May 5, 2010
  4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I occasionally have to remind myself not to call a student "boy".

5. hopefulsub

hopefulsub Member

I was in a class about violence this year. It pertained to violence theory, so we read a lot. It wasn't like we just learned about violent acts, just the theory behind them. It was very interesting, and we had to volunteer for to lead discussion for at least 3 weeks out of the semester. Of course I picked one about gendered violence and in our culture men are dominating, especially how they use sex to dominate women. Wasn't a problem for me of course heheh And then what was next week? Looking at the master/slave paradigm... Kind of gave me a perspective of how people would treat me if they knew my lifestyle...

6. sillylittlepet

How would people treat you?

7. hopefulsub

hopefulsub Member

They all think it's ridiculous to have a woman get dominated. I'd probably anger all the girls in there, because I wasn't "standing up for myself" enough. All of the kids in the class thought women should never be put in a position that a sub would be in.

And last semester I wore a choker for my master, it was black, about 1 cm wide and lacy. It was beautiful and I was scared to wear it but I did. A guy from the room across from me kept commenting on it, "nice choker." "is your bf here?" etc. I wanted to keep it a secret i was a sub, so I just said no, I bought it. I thought it was cute etc. Then that saturday, he jokingly said in front of a bunch of people "you look like you need to be taken on a walk" and took off his belt and tried to leash me around my choker with it. I pushed him away and he kept doing it, all as a joke. He wasn't being serious, and it was insulting. Also insulting b/c he didn't own me, someone else did. I stopped wearing it after that day. Everyone was just laughing at me.

Last edited: May 5, 2010
  8. sillylittlepet

oh, that's kind of a sad story :(

9. hopefulsub

hopefulsub Member

My master then was very discrete about it as well, and I texted him and he didn't have much to say. He understood why I stopped wearing his public collar. But he just didn't have anything to say besides I'm sorry. One of the reasons why things with him ended was the lack of safety I felt. He never did anything to harm me, nor would he but he just wasn't going to defend me against anyone. He didn't want anyone to know he was a domme, but the set of rules he had for me made me somewhat public. One night he had me walk in a store in a school girl outfit and leather collar to buy him a drink. He didn't come with me. He said he'd never come out in public with me. He wasn't ready for that. It was just disheartening.

10. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

As I see it, one of the responsibilities of a dom is to protect and support the sub. I'm not necessarily that good with physical confrontation, but if my sub were being harassed, I would feel obligated to step in and defending him at least verbally.

11. master jey

master jey Moderator

yes i feel the same way and i think that master not only master but men as well should even use a force to defend there sub (or in vanilla case loved one)

12. 'Too late too late
    Can be the cry
    So take it if you need it
    Theres no such thing as a dirty book
    Its just the way you read it'.

[Alex Harvey], 'Shake that thing'.

Yep. :)

Oh . . . Hopefulsub, that was disgraceful behavior by your master. :mad:
    One should always look after, and take care of one's subbie. I am proud to
    be seen with OLP , in fact, I have plans to 'show her off'. :cool:

13. hopefulsub

hopefulsub Member

It was just the nature of our relationship. We couldn't be together publicly, even as a bf/gf in front of people we knew. But even in front of strangers he didn't want it. I always felt safe with him until that day. He kept telling me to forget about it, it's in the past but I never could. I was afraid something else would happen and if I got into a bad situation he'd pretend like I wasn't there.

14. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

Wow that's horrible :[ I'm fiercely protective of my sub, and I know the instant someone made fun of him I would rip them a new one verbally...or if I lose control then kick their ass.

15. hopefulsub

hopefulsub Member

I was ok that he was self-conscious about it.. I was new to being a sub, and though I liked it, it's still scary starting out. But it's hard to be a sub when your master won't support you against.. adversity ><