BDSM Everywhere

master jey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

As I see it, one of the responsibilities of a dom is to protect and support the sub. I'm not necessarily that good with physical confrontation, but if my sub were being harassed, I would feel obligated to step in and defending him at least verbally.
yes i feel the same way and i think that master not only master but men as well should even use a force to defend there sub (or in vanilla case loved one)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Does anyone else find some sort of possible reference to BDSM almost anywhere they go?

'Too late too late
Can be the cry
So take it if you need it
Theres no such thing as a dirty book
Its just the way you read it'.

[Alex Harvey], 'Shake that thing'.

Yep. :)

Oh . . . Hopefulsub, that was disgraceful behavior by your master. :mad:
One should always look after, and take care of one's subbie. I am proud to
be seen with OLP , in fact, I have plans to 'show her off'. :cool:

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

It was just the nature of our relationship. We couldn't be together publicly, even as a bf/gf in front of people we knew. But even in front of strangers he didn't want it. I always felt safe with him until that day. He kept telling me to forget about it, it's in the past but I never could. I was afraid something else would happen and if I got into a bad situation he'd pretend like I wasn't there.

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

I have a few friends who know what kind of relationship I have with my master, but I'm pretty sure they dont know much besides the words and basic idea

one time sadomasochists were lumped with vampires and monsters and doomed creatures in a book they were reading and I was like "hold up! hold up! There is nothing wrong with being a sadomasochist! Not that I am one..."
and they were like "...uh huh... riiiiight..."

Fileboom Premium Account