BDSM book recomendations

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by BlueLark, Dec 22, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. BlueLark

BlueLark New Member

I will soon be on a plane, flying to see my boyfriend. We are beginners at BDSM but are learning fast. He would like me to be nice and hot and bothered when I meet him in the airport, so he wants me to bring some reading material on the plane. We're trying to find the best possible book that incorporates a lot of BDSM and sexual scenes in general. We're finding it difficult to decide on something. It needs to have quite a lot of sex for this to work out as planned. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good BDSM read?

Thanks!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Haven't read them, but I've had the Snow White trilogy by Anne Rice (as A N Roquelaire) recommended. I can't stand first person, so I've been having trouble finding something that suits me.

3. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

If you were a gay man, I'd recommend Mr. Benson, an absolutely definitive work on gay BDSM.

4. BlueLark

BlueLark New Member

Thanks for the recomendations. I decided on Tender Mercies by Kitty Thomas. Hopefully it'll do the trick!

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM