BDSM book recomendations

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by BlueLark, Dec 22, 2011.

1. BlueLark

BlueLark New Member

Click here for more.
    I will soon be on a plane, flying to see my boyfriend. We are beginners at BDSM but are learning fast. He would like me to be nice and hot and bothered when I meet him in the airport, so he wants me to bring some reading material on the plane. We're trying to find the best possible book that incorporates a lot of BDSM and sexual scenes in general. We're finding it difficult to decide on something. It needs to have quite a lot of sex for this to work out as planned. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good BDSM read?

Thanks!

Click here for more!Click here for more!
  2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Click here for more.
    Haven't read them, but I've had the Snow White trilogy by Anne Rice (as A N Roquelaire) recommended. I can't stand first person, so I've been having trouble finding something that suits me.

3. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Click here for more.
    If you were a gay man, I'd recommend Mr. Benson, an absolutely definitive work on gay BDSM.

4. BlueLark

BlueLark New Member

Click here for more.
    Thanks for the recomendations. I decided on Tender Mercies by Kitty Thomas. Hopefully it'll do the trick!