What turned you onto BDSM?

Blondesin

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ive always been curious of the BDSM lifestyle that intrigues me more each day & i enjoy all of your stories & experiences and expertise. I thank everyone of you for this insight into what i hope to one day fully experience. Im still learning what are turn ons/turn offs.

WHAT WAS IT THAT TURNED YOU ONTO BDSM? Was it an experience, book, movie, website, introduction by a partner, always loved pain, born to be, etc.

Come on folks give it up or do you have to be punished first?

The thing that intrigues me and turns me on the most is the depth of trust you instill in your partner. If youre hanging from the rafters bound by rope you need to trust your partner. uncertainty heightens the pleasure and all hurts heal but Id rather not be irreversably damaged so i can play again. ;)

Favorite things of mine that turned me onto BDSM
Jake & MiMi by Frank Baldwin - This book 1st turned me on to bdsm
All of J.R. Ward's books - vampire series
http://www.bdsmplaypen.com - favorite bdsm movie website cuz its free and its what finally made me
decide to explore the Bdsm lifestyle.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DeMonicon

My Introduction

I recall a large "bear" of a man wearing what was then described to me as freedom rings on a chain around his neck... he was working on finding some for BDSM... but I stray, from this story.

He had in his possession if I recall properly three chained harem girls, an interesting combination for he was gay and they were lesbians. He would walk about the fair and set their spike into the ground and they would take their places. Frozen waiting for his music to command their souls and allow their bodies to move. He would sit and prepare himself, taking his time... the girls holding still - waiting.
He would play his music and the girls would come alive in dance.

My memory of that moment and the control he had over them... has remained with me to this day. I look forward to a day wherein I have a similar harem.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Riley

A night gone wrong, enabled me to find out how relaxing being bound up is. Sinc then, I have grown quite a bit into the bondage and submissions.

I've always wanted a 'night gone wrong' like with a group of friends and some game that went a bit to far.

But the truth is that I loved the concept of being bound on my own and believed that there was no concept or word for it int he real world. I found out on my own that other people enjoy it too.

Thats my story

I still wouldn't mind a night of spontanious games that get taken a little far with certain friends of mine. ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

rodiel

My sensory miswirings... I have a rather unique pain&heat perception that enables me to enjoy certain injuries and be impervious to cold weather. Well, on the other hand I'm heat intolerant and have some sensitivities ie. to light touch, but I think all in all my nervous system rocks :)
Also, my pervasive interest in death did help, alongside my recent researches/reflections on good, evil, and power.

I've heard many autistic people like BDSM and I indeed know people in our local community with similar interests. But I also heard that a history of being sexually abused makes you susceptible to BDSM involvement; how much if true about that?

Fileboom Premium Account

Dr. Beatnik

I've been hurting myself since I was in nursery school. I've always liked the way certain kinds of pain felt, however, I didn't admit to myself that I was a masochist untill last night. I just never thought of myself as one, because my brain was still influenced by society's taboos, and I thought of it as perversion. Now I understand that some people are just different, and it's perfectly healthy to experiment with those differences.

Fileboom Premium Account

For me it was the intense, intimate, trusting relationship with a man, who, became my Master.
He awakened in me feelings so intense, I know they came from deep within, and I had never felt, anything like them before in my life. And I crave every minute with him and the whippings he takes for his pleasure. This lifestyle is extreme at the most, but with a trust so overwhelming, why would I not give my life to him, my Master, to use as he sees fit. He is my Domination.

Fileboom Premium Account

I have born to control. When i was child i got happy when my family, friends or people older than me do what i wanted. When i was 9 or 10 i wanted to beat someone for my pleasure. I had dreams about it. I have childiren that i bet at that years. Most of them were boys. When i was sleeping in that years i thank about i torture someone and got happy. Then when i was 13-14 i thank about fucking a man. After that i reached my 18 and i torture one of my relatives so hard and he had no reaction to this, and he was my first slave. And the years passed. And still i love to feel BDSM as a life philosopy and i get happy when i see a life devoted to me. And i think i will live this until my dead. I am thankful to the God that i have this power and ability. I sleep and wake up everyday with knowing that i am so lucky woman..

Fileboom Premium Account

I think, for me, what really did it was a story I read at the age of 10 or 11 about a girl who got abducted, and was kept bound and gagged in her captor's living room. Nothing sexual happened, but it gave me a thrill so intense that I can't describe it. I also remember fantasising, at the age of 8, about disturbing a masked burglar with an aggressive manner from his work, and him needing to tie me up and gag me to keep me from trying anything funny.

When I first started having these fantasies, I was still way too young to know what sex was (I was brought up in a fairly strict Catholic household) and was frustrated that I couldn't explain away the weird feelings I was experiencing, or do anything about it. So whenever, once I became sexually active, a man would put me into bondage, it felt somewhat...therapeutic.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: