Any ideas to ease my girlfriend into BDSM

Martello

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, if she's into whatever basics you've discovered so far I would say go through some online stores with her and see what you like and what she likes and branch out from there. It might be a good idea to throw in a few things on an order she's not yet aware of also to spice it up a bit.

Insofar as asking her for it, what I'll do a lot of the time with my girl, i'll either just start setting up for some fun or just get everything together when shes in the shower or whatever. See how that goes.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Martello

Sate_Sprie

Boundperil

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A lot of women don't want to do it all the time because they are afraid they are going to loose themselves in the process. My suggestion is to make it as romantic as possible, dinner, candles, soft music, whatever puts her at ease. Don't ask, don't force either, but gently just ease her into it.

I used to text one sub heavily who was really nervous, would write her stories about how she would be bound, but I would be ravishing her body. It made her at ease knowing that it wasn't whips and chains, but love making and, if done right, a much better climax. She came to a point that I would never have imagined.

Also, mix it up between BDSM and vanilla. Mileage various and there is no one set course.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account