Any ideas for me?

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by gsmannn, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsmannn

gsmannn New Member

Hey all,

I love to torture my cock and balls really hard and cum in pain. So far I have tried some sesions with ropes and wax. You could see some of my pics here:

http://www.smplace.com/forum/1059-my-cock-and-balls-in-torture.html

I want to try new things and I was hopping you could help me a little. So, does anyone have a nice idea about what should I do to my cock and balls to make them pain and come to their limits? Please let me know for ANYTHING you have in mind and maybe I will post your idea for all of you. All ideas accepted (exept neelde play)

Thanx...

2. nix

nix Guest

tie your balls up so they're nice and tight and can't jiggle around, then tap them gently and repeatedly at a steady rate with something. pretty soon it starts feeling REALLY painful.
    for the cock, try slipping some crushed ice into the head of a condom and putting it on.

3. gsmannn

gsmannn New Member

Thanx nix,

I'll definately try it soon and I'll post the pictures for all of you. I have a question. Should my cock be tied too before it slips into the full of ice condom????

Waiting for more ideas from all you my friends...

Tell me what you would like to do to me (it feels like I'm your slave now.... ;) )

I'll be happy to obey ANY ideas you might have in mind...

4. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Theres always the nut crusher (usually clear plexiglass or plastic). Some people shave their sack and apply BenGay generously to the area. Hot sauce down the ol' peehole. Japanese clover clamps. And the ever-fun violet wand.

5. bob

bob New Member

Not very exciting but put tooth paste on the head of your penis and just leave it for a while, tie your cock up as well, that's what i love to do, the tooth paste starts to burn your penis and it feels great. try put some on your balls as well

6. nix

nix Guest

Wouldn't hurt to tie up your cock too.
    Putting pegson your foreskin and sack, leaving them there for ages and then quickly opening them hurts way more than you'd think too.

Edit:
    Oh man I just read that back - I didn't even INTEND that pun :D

7. Ellie

Ellie New Member

Have you considered plucking your hairs out with tweezers? You can scale it up or down by plucking either one hair at a time or several at once depending on your tolerance level.

8. orindaswat

orindaswat Member

go to ur local paintball store. buy a 140 round pod. its basiclly a large plastic dildo. find a chair place it on there and sit on it. that i have found to be not only very inexpesive but fun as well. also go to a hardware store and but wood clamps and use them were ever you please!

9. Masterslug

Masterslug New Member

Using icy hot (or toothpaste )as a lube to masturbate. TENS UNIT, urethral sounds.......and when used in combination you can send electrical current into urethra....if you have a metal butt plug also connected to TENS unit the current will flow right through your prostate. Masturbating with lidocaine (topical anesthetic) and a latex glove can last for hours. Actually injectin lidocaine into penis works well also BUT DO NOT USE ANY LIDOCAINE THAT HAS EPINEPHRINE IN IT. If you are unsure then just dont do it. You can inject sterile saline..........but your best bet is to find a Dom who has experience and knowledge in this. You don't want to loose your parts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.