Any ideas for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsmannn

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey all,

I love to torture my cock and balls really hard and cum in pain. So far I have tried some sesions with ropes and wax. You could see some of my pics here:

http://www.smplace.com/forum/1059-my-cock-and-balls-in-torture.html

I want to try new things and I was hopping you could help me a little. So, does anyone have a nice idea about what should I do to my cock and balls to make them pain and come to their limits? Please let me know for ANYTHING you have in mind and maybe I will post your idea for all of you. All ideas accepted (exept neelde play)

Thanx...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Masterslug

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Using icy hot (or toothpaste )as a lube to masturbate. TENS UNIT, urethral sounds.......and when used in combination you can send electrical current into urethra....if you have a metal butt plug also connected to TENS unit the current will flow right through your prostate. Masturbating with lidocaine (topical anesthetic) and a latex glove can last for hours. Actually injectin lidocaine into penis works well also BUT DO NOT USE ANY LIDOCAINE THAT HAS EPINEPHRINE IN IT. If you are unsure then just dont do it. You can inject sterile saline..........but your best bet is to find a Dom who has experience and knowledge in this. You don't want to loose your parts

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.