Cock torture ideas

gsmannn

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello everyone,

I like to torture my cock really much. Most of the times i use ropes and weights in order to make it pain and cum tied.

To take an idea look at that site. Its my naughty cock in torture

http://www.homemadebdsm.com/showgallery.php?ppuser=8790&cat=500

Do you have any ideas for cock and ball punishment using:

3-4 ropes
weights
candle
books
clothespins
and WHATEVER you wish that i can find in home.

Thanx

PS i will make photos and videos for you.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Savelle

Needle play? or Nettles (not your common household item but, effective)?
Endurance play- maintain a crouched position w/ clothes pins attached to your thighs, balls etc. anchored to the floor and keep the rope tight until they are ripped off from your own efforts?
I would go as far as to say tying up your penis at the tip with an easy slip noose w/o an erection and wrap the slack rope around the shaft below your balls w/ as little or as much room as you'd prefer- myself leaning to a much stricter 1-3cm so as to cause discomfort from becoming aroused.

There's possible humiliation play of putting a tutu around your penis and video taping yourself making it 'dance'.

I'm sure there are many more suggestions available in the humiliation category.

Fileboom Premium Account

My Review on the Sex and Metal Thrice Screwed Cock Rings

I brought this device a few days ago from our friends at Sex & Metal. A lot like the Screwed Cock Ring only with a little twist, your balls fit between the middle and largest ring positioned at the bottom. The cock goes through the upper ring and the middle ring, there is three nuts where SexandMetal‘s infamous â€thumb screws†hold the cock in position.

The Thrice Screwed Cock Ring is a cock and ball trap that is made out of handcrafted steel then powder coated and will not tarnish. It literally screws into the penis to keep it in place. The Balls dangle somewhat freely between the middle and bottom ring leaving a open target and the cock is held by the three thumb screw between the middle and top ring. I want you to think about that for a moment. Now when you are flaccid it is fine, you can pretty much just screw into a floppy cock, no problem. But when erect, its a totally different ball game (no pun intended)

My wife had A LOT of fun torturing me in this device, with our new Neon Wand, canes, tease and denial and of course screwing those nasty thumb screws in. My favorite was the neon wand as all of the device is conductive and when using the contact probe it was pretty brutal but *shockingly* mind-blowing at the same time !!

We used a lot of lube because the thumb screws catch and pinch the cocks skin when screwing out and in. I would say this is a must. We always use Kama Sutra Pleasure Potion I just like that brand. I clean the device after every use like Sex and Metal states and like a good little cuck and I used soap and warm water.

The Thrice Screwed Cock Ring comes in the sex and metals signature candy apple red or clear brushed steel finish.

Play safely, often, and enjoy !!

Ultimate Chastity

Ps. Sex and Metal assumes no responsibility for broken penises (lol)

Fileboom Premium Account