Hi.. 21, f, new here.. looking to discuss SM with a man on AIM tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

submissive_kate

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hahha.. ok, this is majorly embaressing for me, but its the truth. i have been in alot of unsatisfying relationships already.. and i figure if i am honest abotu what i need, i hav the best chance of finding what i need..

anyway... here it goes: (lol, actually im going to use the bathroom first, tehn type it out:p)

i am looking to find an older, controlling man who doesnt have any respect for women, and id like to start a relationship with that man. i am a non highschool grad . im friendly and nice, but im not great conversation. im looking to find a man who will make me feel like an idiot every second of the day. i know this sounds weird, but when i am on a date with a guy and he is talking circles around me about topics i couldnt begin to understand.. it gets me excited. my face flushs, i have a hard time paying attntion to whats being said.. i love it. i want a relationship with a guy who prefers his girls thinking with whats between their legs, not whats in their heads (and wont hesitate to remind me that). sometimes at night in bed i b wonder why i think about this, that i want to be treated like this, but the next night im always online searching for it.. i dont know why i need this but i do.
I guess more than anything this is about an interest in humiliation... i think about many kinds of it, but i mean, i cant exactly talk to friends about this stuff, and have a hard time opening up about it..
sometimes i think about being made to hold my face still while a man ejaculates onto my glasses, till they become so clouded i cant even see or to preform embarrassing and private acts while im being observed.

anyway, i am on AIM, thelovebug7000 is my screen name

just thought id say hi.. nice to meet you all, and looking forward to exploring this more

PS, living in new england, 5'2, brunette, brown eyes, glasses, slim, petite and in good shape. i dont have a huge bust, but im told my figure is nice. i wear size 6 shoes

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Stargazer

Y'know, there's one thing to enjoy a lifestyle and embrace it and fulfil your desires of servitude and submissiveness... It's something else entirely to put yourself in aposition where you could potentially be horribly abused and left physically and mentally scarred.

I can relate in part to the humiliation fantasy and know what a huge turn-on it can be but also how it enforces the submissiveness out of the slave and bolsters the dominance of the master/mistress.

But respect must play a huge part in all of this otherwise you're heading for danger. If you find a guy with no respect for women, then you're giving yourself to someone who will not think twice (if at all) about causing you immeasurable suffering, grief and who knows what else.

Let me think... Does the name Fritzl ring any bells? There was someone with such little regard for other life he made an innocent suffer for nearly 25 years. One may argue that was against her will and yours is with your permission, but it still merits a little caution.

So you may not be that fussed about deep emotional connections with your master or tender loving relationships, but you still need someone who will look after you when you need to be looked after.

Otherwise, you'll end up with god-only-knows what kind of injuries that go untreated and the next thing people know, you've got some hideous infection that becomes life-threatening... Respect for life 'is' so vital, especially in the BDSM lifestyle that ignoring it is too dangerous to contemplate. It's kinder on the system to leap out in front of a train.

Find someone instead who is your intellectual superior, is strong willed and controlling, who has a kinky/dark side, but who will care for you when you really need it... You'll be far better off.

I wish all the best of luck though whatever you do.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

InnocentLooks

Y'know, there's one thing to enjoy a lifestyle and embrace it and fulfil your desires of servitude and submissiveness... It's something else entirely to put yourself in aposition where you could potentially be horribly abused and left physically and mentally scarred.

I can relate in part to the humiliation fantasy and know what a huge turn-on it can be but also how it enforces the submissiveness out of the slave and bolsters the dominance of the master/mistress.

But respect must play a huge part in all of this otherwise you're heading for danger. If you find a guy with no respect for women, then you're giving yourself to someone who will not think twice (if at all) about causing you immeasurable suffering, grief and who knows what else.

Let me think... Does the name Fritzl ring any bells? There was someone with such little regard for other life he made an innocent suffer for nearly 25 years. One may argue that was against her will and yours is with your permission, but it still merits a little caution.

So you may not be that fussed about deep emotional connections with your master or tender loving relationships, but you still need someone who will look after you when you need to be looked after.

Otherwise, you'll end up with god-only-knows what kind of injuries that go untreated and the next thing people know, you've got some hideous infection that becomes life-threatening... Respect for life 'is' so vital, especially in the BDSM lifestyle that ignoring it is too dangerous to contemplate. It's kinder on the system to leap out in front of a train.

Find someone instead who is your intellectual superior, is strong willed and controlling, who has a kinky/dark side, but who will care for you when you really need it... You'll be far better off.

I wish all the best of luck though whatever you do.

Too complicated for her. But I agree, she needs someone who may not respect women as equals per se, but cares enough about her to at least take basic care of her feelings somewhat and physical needs. (To try to put it into terms she'll understand.)

Also, you're on a whole different level than her. You can understand and give bdsm relationships depth and levels which result in the seperation of things like the fantasy and respect and care. She's stupid, so she can't do that--she just wants a relationship where what she has is 'valued' and she doesn't have to try at anything. She wants to give up her right to respect because she doesn't want to be responsible for that right anymore.

Fileboom Premium Account

Too complicated for her. But I agree, she needs someone who may not respect women as equals per se, but cares enough about her to at least take basic care of her feelings somewhat and physical needs. (To try to put it into terms she'll understand.)

Also, you're on a whole different level than her. You can understand and give bdsm relationships depth and levels which result in the seperation of things like the fantasy and respect and care. She's stupid, so she can't do that--she just wants a relationship where what she has is 'valued' and she doesn't have to try at anything. She wants to give up her right to respect because she doesn't want to be responsible for that right anymore.

LOL :D

Fileboom Premium Account

You think its funny?!:mad: You know, i can see why such a relationship could be problem and so on. I do not agree either she should enter a relationship like that...
but for heavens sake, she is not a dumbass she would not be able to understand what youre saying about her! Do respect her at least that much... everyone here has "strange" fantasies, and we arent here to threw insuts at each other, but to discuss and help! That attitude can cause more damage than help.

And pls remember: everyone has been once new to the whole thing, or had more dangarous desires wantig to try them. Do not denie that.

Fileboom Premium Account

When i read Innocentlooks post I read it as some serious sarcasm, which is funny. So don't get mad at me that the joke went over your head.

people who need help do not take sarcasm kindly, espesially if its directed at their person in such a rude way. It was very offensive, and not joke-like at all. On the other hand, youre right, its not you to blame, you didnt write that. But expressing you like it will only fluel such behavior.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.