Bruising from whipping. Suggestions?

Schmuland

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My man and I are into a few things, including whipping. I love being whipped but one thing I have noticed that from the flogger we use ( which is really nice ), I get welts and bruises very badly. Usually after our sessions my man will torture me with a freezing cold shower, that way it minimizes the bruising as well.
I dont mind the bruising really, and I know its because he really whips the shit out of me, which I fucking love...but I wear alot of backless and short dresses with nylons and heels, and I dont want my back , ass and backs of upper legs to look like iver been beaten for my cheeky behavior... My man and I are more so concerned for the public viewing, especially when Im a nurse at a hospital.

My question is and im hoping that a few other well experienced whippers or people getting whipped will be able to help, Is there any ways that you have tried to minimize bruising or do you think our cold shower torture is good enough?
What would you suggest for my situation of wanting to dress up and not look beaten to the public eye (haha!) and still be able to get beaten to shit in my home dungeon?

( I apologize if I post this in the wrong area as well, Im new here and Ive only posted a couple threads )

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account