alternative methods to chloroform

sillylittlepet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I think your definition of slavery is a little different than what sebastian is talking about, death

See a slave in the classical definition would have no choice but to serve you, your slave is someone who willingly relinquishes control because she loves you. So while yes, its clear that what you're imagining is a slave, she's not a slave in the classical sense

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

SFbound4fun

I did a scene with my wife once

I told her I wouldn't be home until later, and when she came in I was waiting for her... I put on a big boots, jeans, leather jacket/gloves and bandana - not the suit/tie she'd be expecting me to be in. I waited for her behind the door of the bedroom where I knew I'd best be able to get her from behind and doing that also was the safest way to grab her for both of us - also my outfit helped.

It took her a few seconds to realize it was me ... hehe

In another play scene I did something similar ... I had my wife sitting in a chair, I crushed up some aspirin, put it into a glass of water and ordered her to drink it. I told her it was a drug that would make her a zombie... obviously you could roleplay whatever you wanted here...

To answer the original question - I did some reading on Google and legal sedatives like Ambien seem to be the best option. Roofie/ghb/etc seem to have w wide range of dosages (& illegal), and if you're buying drugs that come from Mexico ... do you really know what's in them ???

Oh and if you try a drug legal or not I'd really recommend the person not taking alcohol... be safe ...

Fileboom Premium Account

jacy

I'm pretty sure the way I got interested in this to begin with is I was dating a dom and didn't know it. I took seroquel for sleep, but not enough to put me all the way out (I took a very small dose to start). Without my consent, he used the situation to 'condition' me (imo, after doing some reading on conditioning) . He did things I would normally not consent to. And I may find out that IRL I still wouldn't like it, but I've been curious to try ever since.

I had the ability to speak but not move well. I could SAY no, but I could do nothing physically to stop it. I think he got off on my wimpering. But he did the 'loving' gentle talk to me like I've read doms are supposed to.

I wonder how many people get into this after a date rape or a real rape?

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

I'm pretty sure the way I got interested in this to begin with is I was dating a dom and didn't know it. I took seroquel for sleep, but not enough to put me all the way out (I took a very small dose to start). Without my consent, he used the situation to 'condition' me (imo, after doing some reading on conditioning) . He did things I would normally not consent to. And I may find out that IRL I still wouldn't like it, but I've been curious to try ever since.

I had the ability to speak but not move well. I could SAY no, but I could do nothing physically to stop it. I think he got off on my wimpering. But he did the 'loving' gentle talk to me like I've read doms are supposed to.

I wonder how many people get into this after a date rape or a real rape?

That's not being dominant, it's rape. Even if you could have, physically, said no, you were addled by meds at the time.
There's not a lot else I can say, seeing as you're not in that relationship anymore, but if you meet a new dom proclaiming that he's a Dom, or are just in another situation like that, get out. Rape is not being dominant.

On your question, we have a thread, I'll find you the link
... well, I can't find the thread, but you're welcome to make one

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

jacy

I know it was rape. It was the way he went about it and other things he had said and the way he went about things that makes me think he was in the lifestyle, or had done a lot of reading/watching about conditioning.

I didn't know anything about it at the time, but reading about it now, I feel like I can see it. Now, a hand on my neck turns me on. Which it should make me scared based on how it was introduced.

But something about the drug or what he said...had the opposite effect, which I think was his intent.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Jacy, if this guy did something to you without your consent, he's not a dom, he's an abuser or a rapist (depeding on what he did). Without the sub's consent, it's not BDSM. Different BDSMers have different ideas about that consent looks like (for example, SSC vs RACK and 'consensual non-consensuality'), but I think most would agree that if he hadn't talked about your consent ahead of time, he assaulted you (both in a moral and a legal sense).

Fileboom Premium Account

CapnHawk

I had one GF that loved roleplay scenarios. One night, I plied her with wine that put her in a sound sleep. I was able to handcuff her to the bedpost before she knew what had happened. I spread her legs and tied them to the bed's footboard. I ripped off her bikini panties and announced my intentions. I couldn't get on top of her fast enough to satisfy her. This was a fantasy she had ached for. Wine did the job and was a lot safer than chemicals.

Fileboom Premium Account