Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by fairystail, Oct 9, 2012.

1. fairystail

fairystail New Member

hi im kindof new to the bdsm scene but from some experimentation i believe i am a switch and id like to explore both parts of that and i was just wondering if there was any advice anyone could give?
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Have you read the Newcomer's FAQ? It has a lot of information that new kinksters should know and think about.
  3. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

As Sebastian said, you should read the FAQ. Other than that, I'd love to give you advice but this is so open I wouldn't know where to start.
  4. fairystail

fairystail New Member

thanks guess i should have done that first
  5. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

No problem! Be sure to come ask what you mean to after.
  6. AJMarion

AJMarion Member

Joining Fetlife and checking out some of the forums there is always a good idea. I'm sure you'll be able to find several for switches. You might also try searching out forums for groups in your local area. It's possible that there are munches or events you could attend to meet and discuss with others face to face. Good luck and enjoy!
  7. Lillith

Lillith New Member

Jump right in and find subs and dommes to talk to. Experience is the best teacher and most of us kinksters are fast learners.

We tend to learn by doing.

8. DepravedSadist

DepravedSadist New Member

To give proper advice to someone in your situation, I think you'll need to be more specific. But, as far as general advice, I'd say take a conservative approach to the lifestyle at first, be cautious of people online calling themselves Masters or Doms & keep self-preservation as your highest law. Then & only then will you get the full experience, ten-fold.