A question of silence

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by arsynrose, Mar 27, 2011.

1. arsynrose

arsynrose New Member

Has any Master/Mistress out there had a sub or slave that no matter how much pain you caused them they where just totally silent, like nothing effects them? How do you handle this, can it be dealt with?

To the sub/slave is there any out there that have this problem?

2. pepeluism

pepeluism Member

No matter how much pain? I'm going to call that impossible. I've been ordered many times to be quiet under threat of severe punishment. No matter how much you WANT to be quiet, after enough pain, you will make a noise. Guaranteed

3. drkangl87

drkangl87 New Member

i agree. The only thing that i've had happen to me is that the pain i was feeling was so intense that i went quiet. I just couldn't talk or make any sound but i've never had pain caused to me and it didn't effect me in some way.

4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

A sub's silence is only a problem if A) the sub isn't using a safeword when s/he should or B) the dom wants the sub to make noise. If it's A, the dom needs to have a serious talk with the sub. If it's B, the dom needs to make his/her expectations clear to the sub. But some subs want to endure pain stoically, and some doms want that in their sub.

5. Ceilidh

Ceilidh Member

I'm silent.

It is just ingrained into every aspect of who I am. I'm the girl sitting in the far corner of the room observing everything. I'm silent so I can hear and see what is going on. I am shy too. However sexually I am still silent. Have been ever since I started having sex-- about a decade ago (damn I'm old). But even though I'm silent I will on occasion make a sound like a mouse - heh, that's a personal quirk of mine, I squeak. But with encouragement and me realizing that He enjoys listening to what my reactions are to what He does to me....well I've learned to make whatever sound I wish to make, because honestly, who is going to hear us? And that is the reason I stayed silent to begin with; as a teenager having sexual relations and having a lot expected of me. Getting caught and disappointing my family....well I just couldn't disappoint anyone it was in my nature to appear to be perfect in everyone's eyes. I hope that makes sense.

To answer your true question. Even when I stay silent and something painful is done to me I try to remain silent out of habit, like I tried to explain, being silent is in my nature. But when the pain reaches my limit. I let Him know immediately. And sometimes me reaching my limit is very sudden. So sudden that I skip the safeword yellow and go straight to red.