A question of silence

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A sub's silence is only a problem if A) the sub isn't using a safeword when s/he should or B) the dom wants the sub to make noise. If it's A, the dom needs to have a serious talk with the sub. If it's B, the dom needs to make his/her expectations clear to the sub. But some subs want to endure pain stoically, and some doms want that in their sub.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Ceilidh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm silent.

It is just ingrained into every aspect of who I am. I'm the girl sitting in the far corner of the room observing everything. I'm silent so I can hear and see what is going on. I am shy too. However sexually I am still silent. Have been ever since I started having sex-- about a decade ago (damn I'm old). But even though I'm silent I will on occasion make a sound like a mouse - heh, that's a personal quirk of mine, I squeak. But with encouragement and me realizing that He enjoys listening to what my reactions are to what He does to me....well I've learned to make whatever sound I wish to make, because honestly, who is going to hear us? And that is the reason I stayed silent to begin with; as a teenager having sexual relations and having a lot expected of me. Getting caught and disappointing my family....well I just couldn't disappoint anyone it was in my nature to appear to be perfect in everyone's eyes. I hope that makes sense.

To answer your true question. Even when I stay silent and something painful is done to me I try to remain silent out of habit, like I tried to explain, being silent is in my nature. But when the pain reaches my limit. I let Him know immediately. And sometimes me reaching my limit is very sudden. So sudden that I skip the safeword yellow and go straight to red.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account