Question for straight male doms/masters

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

L8NightQ

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Agreed. Possible, but how probable.... who knows.

If you're talking about someone who is completely straight, as opposed to bi-sexual, or pan-sexual, the possibility of finding someone like that diminishes rather quickly.

We're still talking about slave/pet from a BDSM perspective, which means there is some sexual connotation... So the mere thought that a straight Dom/Master would take you on as a pet/slave, means he would have to question his own sexuality.

But that then leads to a much more complicated discussion of "what is your own sexuality".

Sebastian mentioned the Kinsey sex research, and the corresponding Kinsey Scale.

Here's a summary statement from Kinsey;
“Males do not represent two discrete populations, heterosexual and homosexual. The world is not to be divided into sheep and goats…The living world is a continuum in each and every one of its aspects."

Good luck, and welcome to the forum shy.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

You might find a straight master who was willing to accept domestic service from you, and might reward that service with discipline, but most straight masters are probably more interested in receiving service from a female sub. And you might be able to find a straight master who will do a one-off scene with you.

What is this fantasy based in? Is it about the humiliation of serving someone who's not attracted to you at all?

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Pansexual in the sense that I'm blind to gender or gender related issues when it comes to Service and similar issues. Is that "right" enough for you?

I don't think he was trying to be rude, Stvstvns, or dictate what's 'right'. I think he was confused by the way you used 'pansexual'. I'm not sure there is such a thing as pansexual about non-sexual activity', but I get what you're referring to.

Fileboom Premium Account