A broken toy....

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

pyroaquatic

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This is an excellent thing to hear (or read). Awareness of the others faults and all of that. Without communication in this style of relationship, things can quickly go wily. There is more than one article if you wish to read. I have read all of them.... and what I can say is that....

to be sensitive is the most important key. To be aware of the other partners habits and idiosyncrasies. Without that how can you care for the nature of the relationship?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Psyclapse

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My slave suffers from clinical depression. BDSM has been a great comfort to her.

Depressed people don't want to make decisions, they don't want to linger in their negativity, and they don't want to bring others down. They need a sense of self-worth. Slavery and obedience can help.

I describe my slave's depression as her "burden", I tell her to picture it like an rock she has to chained around her neck from time to time. If she can still serve and obey me with this burden, she must be an exceptional slave.

This doesn't make it any more pleasant for either of us to endure, but it does make surviving her bout of depression into a challenge, a game - something external to her spirit that just reappears from time to time.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account