1st time penis insertion

xadier

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've always been curious about sounding, but never really tried it. Last night I had a good amount of alcohol in me so there was nothing hold back my curiosity. Obviously no fore thought or preparation was involved. I'd heard of people using a q-tip. So I grabbed one added some spit and went for it. I was nice and hard when I did, put it pretty much all the way in, and even had a great orgasm just as I was bringing it out.

Fast forward to the next day... Ouch! It burns pretty bad when I pee now. No fun at all. :eek: I'm not bleeding or anything, just burns when I pee & my penis is kind of tender on the inside if I squeeze it.

Anyone have experience in this area? When should I expect the pain when urinating to go away (please say it does)? Obviously things will be done differently next time, if there is a next time.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Yeah the cotton probably scratched the inside of the urethra. It will probably heal naturally, although it's not impossible that you could get an infection. If it doesn't stop hurting in the next day or two, see a doctor. The good news is that urine is sterile, so you probably won't infect it that way. But do make an effort to get all the piss out of your cock, because as urine cools from body temperature it becomes a perfect breeding ground for bacteria.

Now, here's the lesson you should learn from this: DO NOT PUT ANYTHING INTO YOUR URETHRA THAT ISN'T A MEDICAL PROBE. If you want to explore sounding, buy some purpose-made sounds made with surgical steel. Clean them well after sounding. Then sound your cock to your heart's delight.

Fileboom Premium Account

spider

It's basically using a purposely designed and removable blockage thatis slid into the urethra on a male to slow his orgasm and heighten sensations in the penis. It should always be done with a sterile tool designed for this (plenty are available on the net) and ones made out of inert materials are usually best. And xadier, if your pain persists you really need to see a doctor, urine contains Potassium, is acidic and trace amounts of it are always present. You may already know this but Potassium is very very reactive, (they used to make gun power out of pot ash collected from urine) if it comes into contact with the wrong materials especially in the presence of oxygen it can cause chemical burns, in this case only tiny ones, but enough to make you very uncomfortable for a week or so. it doesn't help that you drank alcohol, presumably beer, that pushes your Potassium levels up. Don't fret though, it's highly doubtful you've done anything that wont heal fairly quickly.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Maria: To elaborate on spider's explanation, a sound is a long thin metal rod that is inserted into the uretha. They have a medical use, but kinky guys sometimes use them for sexual purposes. Some guys find them painful, others find them very sensual, so the exact button they push varies from kinkster to kinkster.

Fileboom Premium Account

GAH!!! NOOOOO!!!! Don't do it drunk, and don't do it with anything that's not sterile or anything that could scratch or otherwise damage your junk.

Sorry, but sounding makes me kind of nauseous to begin with, then imagining someone doing it drunk with a Q-tip makes me want to vomit blood like a geyser. Be CAREFUL! This reminds me of the time I got drunk and attempted to give myself an alcohol enema with a bottle of Captain Morgan's whilst exclaiming "ARGH! I'M GOING TO BE A BUTT PIRATE!" (And no, I was not successful, THANK GOD!)

Fileboom Premium Account