Your own load

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by teloiv, Aug 24, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. teloiv

teloiv New Member

I dont really know where to post this so ill just post it here. Has any one (men i mean) swallowed their own cum, or tried to, ane how did it go, i mean did it make you sick or what.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

If a 13 year old girl can survive the ordeal I think you'll pull through :)

3. teloiv

teloiv New Member

i am not asking about 13 year old girls, i am asking if any guys have ever swallowed their own.

4. master jey

master jey Moderator

it's disgusting....

5. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, huh?

Yes, you'll be fine. If you find your baby batter has too much of a "bleachy" taste, drink a glass of cranberry juice every day.

6. I'd love to see a man licking up his own spunk :D

7. SirYakov

SirYakov New Member

I much more enjoy watching my sub drink my cum.

8. teloiv

teloiv New Member

ok good, you have some experience in this subject than, thx

9. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Yes. As I've said, how can you expect someone else to do something if you yourself do not know what the experience consists of. I have indeed licked, tasted, and swallowed my own cum. While probably not the most enjoyable experience, i didn't gag but i didn't get turned on either. I'd relate the experience to swallowing flem you just brought up from your throat after eating an order of salted french fries.

10. teloiv

teloiv New Member

ok yuck, maybe i wont try it then, flem is one thing, salty!!!!!

11. thirstysub

thirstysub New Member

i drink it all the time lovely

12. subspace

subspace Member

Really? Salty? That's what put you over the edge on this one?:p

13. haha Sparrow you make me smile.

It really varies guy to guy, I think women are more suited to answer this question, I've had some tolerable tasting guys and one guy that tasted so bad it made me gag, my current Sir tastes like pancake batter, very pleasant and sweet. It depends largely on your diet and what you put into your body, healthy guys tend to taste better than ones that drink, smoke and do drugs a lot. So test it out, if you want to gag because of the actual taste and not the mental block behind it, then start drinking more fruit juice...

I think I can say most subs or women in general don't hate the idea of swallowing cum but its not something we'd order to drink with dinner, so making sure you taste good and keeping it that way is not only considerate but you might make a cum hungry slut out of her. :D

14. Well, I've never liked the taste of any man's spunk. But my master learned that the taste can be improved by drinking cranberry juice, and so has been doing that, but as yet I have not yet got around to tasting him...

15. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

this is because fruit juices alter the pH balance in your lower organs, ie prostate, bladder, colon, testicles... changing the pH balance changes the way its received via the sensors in the tongue.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM