Your own load

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

haha Sparrow you make me smile.

It really varies guy to guy, I think women are more suited to answer this question, I've had some tolerable tasting guys and one guy that tasted so bad it made me gag, my current Sir tastes like pancake batter, very pleasant and sweet. It depends largely on your diet and what you put into your body, healthy guys tend to taste better than ones that drink, smoke and do drugs a lot. So test it out, if you want to gag because of the actual taste and not the mental block behind it, then start drinking more fruit juice...

I think I can say most subs or women in general don't hate the idea of swallowing cum but its not something we'd order to drink with dinner, so making sure you taste good and keeping it that way is not only considerate but you might make a cum hungry slut out of her. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bratty_sub

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

well i haven't tasted many men but at most of them it was ok...

though i almost threw up at one guy(i should have thought that since the area smelled badly...),basicaly i went to the bathroom running and spit it out among with some of my stomach...i don't even want to remember it...

generally i love eating cum when i know that i won't get a disease or something and the taste is bearable....
my dom was surprised when i started eating his cum before he ordered me to do it....

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: