Your own load

Malelesbian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Yep

I've done it a lot, it's very humbling and very exciting. My wife/mistress makes me toss off into a cup a couple of times a week and I place the stuff into a small stainless thermos we keep in the freezer. This gives her a large supply of it to thaw out and use on me when we have seriously intense weekends where we can do extended sessions - that gets REALLY interesting and humiliating! It can really be test of one's being a true sub!

Never fear, you'll live, and you'll probably learn to enjoy it!
:)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Today's Savage Love had a section for this very fetish:

Savage Love said:
My hubby wants to do anal for my first time, him fucking me, and that’s fine—but I’m only going to let him do it after he eats his own goo! Standoff! We’ve been married 17 years, and I think it would be hot! He thinks not! I say fair trade! I go down on him after he puts it in me sometimes, so I know how I taste! Am I the only woman who has ever asked her husband to eat his goo?!?

He is willing, finally, because he really, really wants to get into my ass. But was it wrong for me to ask? Am I a freak?!? I’ve asked around, and all my girls think I’m crazy and that it’s a bad sign about our relationship! But we’ve got two great kids and we love each other and we have a really happy life! I just want to see my hubby eat his goo! My girls tell me I must be trying to make him gay! Nope! I just figured if he gets something he wants, I get something I want! Am I a freak?!? Please help!!! Tell me I am not a freak! Tell me others write about this!

You are respected in our household, and my husband will hear your answer because I intend to read it to him!!!
Great Oozing Orgasms

You’re a freak, GOO—not that there’s anything wrong with that, of course. As for the particulars…

You made granting your consent to fulfill his fantasy contingent upon his consenting to fulfill yours. That was manipulative and unfair of you, GOO, but it was also pretty freaking hot, just the kind of good-natured, give-and-take-no-prisoners power play that keeps the sex interesting after 17 years of marriage. And I don’t just say that as a fan of goo-eating generally—you might have gotten a “yes” quicker if you didn’t insist on calling it “goo”—but as a fan of sexual adventures and pushing boundaries.

You set a bar for the husband to clear, GOO, but you didn’t set it too high or impossibly high. You weren’t asking him to let you fuck his ass first, fair but more challenging, or to swallow some other dude’s load, unfair and extremely challenging. You didn’t ask him to do something he absolutely, positively couldn’t do, and you didn’t ask him to do something you haven’t done yourself (swallow his loads, taste your own juices).

Finally, there’s nothing gay about a guy eating his own come—unless, of course, he’s eating it off some other guy.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

UseMe256

Death

I've eaten my cum many times. If I'm very horny it just tastes lovely; if I'm just semi-horny it's just okay. Overall, though, I find my cum to taste very nice in a "mellow" kind of way... maybe my cum is so tasty because I'm a vegetarian? Heard something about that. It's quite funny when you miss a little getting the cum from your hand to your mouth and some of it starts running out on the side of your mouth.

Haven't done it in quite a while, now, though.... haven't really been in the mood for it for so many reasons. :/

Fileboom Premium Account