Women and horses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I can't imagine why people do this other than the money. However, I don't claim to understand all people's kinks. However, as an experienced equestrian (horseback rider), I can tell you that I would NEVER have sex with a horse. It is so incredibly dangerous, I cannot stress enough how bad of a plan it is. Stallions (uncastrated horses which are the only ones likely to become aroused) are SO unpredictable. We had a stallion who was kept in his own paddock with the only other animal he didn't try to mount, a tiny pony of ours. One day we came home and the pony was dead, completely beaten to a pulp, and he was covered in dried sweat meaning he must have been RUNNING for his LIFE. The stallion was the only thing that could have done this to him. And think, this was a pony he loved and had been going outside with for, literally, years. A 600lb pony. Think of what he could have done to a 120lb girl. I'm sorry if I've upset anyone with that horrific story, but I just CANNOT stress enough how horrible of an idea this is.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

kittengrey

Tis the chain of beastuality unfortunately. Master actually explained it to me in one of our oddball discussions.
Well, say you start with a dog, which I'm sure anyone who's into beastuality may start. In order to be fucked by a dog, you need the stretch a little first, since a dog's prick can extent long than a humans, and, in some cases, is wider. After doing a dog so many times, you're too stretched out to feel any pleasure. So, you move on to a bigger animal, eventually getting to a horse. Now, that probably isn't the reason why every girl who fucks a horse does it, but its probably one of the reasons.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

no joke, but i know a girl who killed a horse giving it a blow job. Granted the horse was 17 years old, it had a heart attack as it orgasmed. and she was charged and convicted of cruelty to animals, and lude and lavicious actions. she literally became a social pariah, but i still got a blow job from her. The way i see it, any chick who could give a blowjob to an animal and cause it to keel over dead from so much pleasure, deserves my respect.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Status
Not open for further replies.