women who are into penectomy play

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by Design, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Design

Design New Member

is there any women who would love to put a knife or pair of scissors around a guy's penis and pretend to cut it off for fun. just intrested to see how many women would do this to a guy for fun.:)
  2. I prefer to use my teeth. For real.
  3. subspace

subspace Member

Nice puppy! :D
    Teeth and nails, what more to you need! Although this usually gets me into trouble but sometimes I just can't resist a little nibble!
  4. I have to admit that sometimes I bite down a bit too hard, whenever my master gets all cocky from being in charge, I feel the need to bring him back down again with a bite, just hard enough to make him shout and swear and try to pull away. I don't want to cause any real damage, and I don't think that threatening his manhood with a knife or scissors would go down well, not that I would want to go to such extremes anyway.
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  5. Ophelia

Ophelia Member

word ¦3
  6. Good choice of word Puppy. :D
  7. :rolleyes: :D
  8. Nyx

Nyx Member

I bite when I feel my master is getting cocky, as well, OLP. But not on his manhood. :p Generally an ear or a finger. He <i>loves</i> that, as I'm sure you can imagine.

I probably would not do this for fun, only because I'd be too afraid I'd slip. Heh, which would not be reassuring for my master.
  9. Sometimes I bite my master's finger, but that's usually when I'm in my Puppy role. Outside of play though, I've taken to biting his nose, and I have absolutely no idea why I like doing that :confused: :p
  10. Design

Design New Member

in dogs and cats this is a sign of affection ( they trust you) so you must trust your master.:)
  11. Which one? The finger biting, the nose biting, or both? :D

And yes...I do trust my master, completely.
  12. EZRA

EZRA Member

sorry just got around to this thread.
    I used to date this Catholic girl many moons ago, when the petting got heavy she would suddenly bite me and almost hard enough to break skin.
    But not down" there"we never got that far and I'm not sure I would have let her anyway. I never really understood why she did it, she didn't seem to either.
    biting ok ;a knife I don't think so slippage is to much of a risk.
    I would feel sorry for a girl with that fetish
    Because she would never get to do it.
  13. Traveler

Traveler New Member

I Would Luv 2

I prefer a nice sharp sterile pair of pruning shears, because there would be nothing more erotic than looking into your eyes as you hear those cold blades close shut, and you looking into my sultry eyes as I feel the warm soft head of your freshly severed penis against my big pouty lips.
  14. Hmm, well, despite what I said earlier in this post, I actually did hold a sharp knife up close against my master's cock, while playing our cat burglar switch game. But this was simply for 'encouragement' purposes, to persuade him to do something which, in his role as my victim, he didn't want to do. But I had no intention of actually using it; that would be too cruel for both of us :(
  15. master jey

master jey Moderator

cut his manhood and he'll kill you belive me XD any man will kill in agony
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.