women who are into penectomy play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traveler

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Quit Being Such Scardycats

You sound like your all ready to throw me across the room. Don't worry, everyone knows that penectomy is a huge sacrifice, and a major life changing decision. Any one who takes some guys only pathetic reason to live... without consent...might end up facing consequences... However... One that 'is willing', would surely appreciate my delicate touch, and the empathetic sincerity that we would both be experiencing as both of our greatest desires became a reality.
Now That's Hot

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

not only is this thread disturbing, and not because I'm male, but its also talking about a very dangerous and harmful subject. Cutting off the penis serves no purpose other then killing the person its removed from. There is no medical procedure that calls for the removal of the penis, not even a gender modification procedure removed it, its simply inverted and pushed inward becoming the walls of the vagina.
Not counting the number of nerves that would be severed causing extreme pain above the groin region and a total loss of all control of the thighs and inner knees making it impossible to stand, EVER, it would be severing a major secondary artery and vein, causing one to bleed out in less then 5 minutes. Removing of the testicles would cause the person to bleed out in less then 3 minutes, and would remove all control of the sphincter muscle and bowel control, not to mention the colon and prostate would fall out.
While i don't like to censor anyone's dark fantasy, I simply cannot allow this to continue, and therefore I'm closing this thread.

As a side note, Traveler, I hope you never meet anyone willing to let you do this, because assisted suicide is still legally murder 2. The last thing our community needs is the media frenzy that would ensue over someone sitting in a courtroom for murder claiming that it was the guys idea to cut off his own penis...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.