What pisses you off?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Infinia

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

people complaining about their job to get tips

so many people in hospitality complain and complain like theirs is the worst job and then expect you to tip them and give them money for doing their job badly. Like somehow it's become mandatory that you pay people in customer service for doing their job howbout you do what you get paid for and if your that unhappy get something else.
I hate my job would love to do something else but i bloody do it and don't get any extras for doing it i get my paycheck like everybody else.

grrr sorry bout the rant but this is soooo annoying sometimes

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

North253

I'm currently pissed off that I didn't find this site until after my laptops OS stopped working (F*** you, Vista, F*** you!) so im relegated to using my Zune which doesn't provide nearly the browsing experience, and takes 5 times as long to post anything, which is why this is my first post... (btw Hi everyone!)... So now I understand why you feel the need to be such the philanthropist, Mr. Gates, it's because you feel guilty for selling me such a crappy product! Screw aids in Africa(not really), just come fix my shit Bill!

Fileboom Premium Account

RexTeens

Master not being able to talk (busy, busy college boy)
Orgasm denial. I love it but I get so irritated, which usually leads to more punishment.
Kidney Infections (I'm taking meds for one now, its annoying as hell)
Having to wear glasses
People who aren't nice to pedestrians
Internet going down
My uberconservative grandmother (Diresct quote form her ->" don't talk to black people, those f*ggot n*ggers will breathe their AIDS on you". Lol, I should leave one of my toys out when she visits ;D)
running out of art supplies
aaand sooo many other things

Fileboom Premium Account

.:Last Regrets:.

-My boyfriend going behind my back and telling my OB to go ahead and tie my tubes while I'm getting my c-section done.
-My boyfriend refusing to help with our newborn because she's to "needy" and has to many problems. *rolls eyes*
-My dad trying to make himself look like the perfect family man when in fact he's an asshole and none of his children like him.
-Being called a baby killer when I needed a medically necessary D&C (abortion)

Fileboom Premium Account

RS1981

Right now what's pissing me off is the piece of shit politician who recently changed his mind on the gay marriage vote in my state because he said he "found Jesus" (No disrespect to christians here of course.). I'm not gay but of course I feel that everyone should have that right. Hell, I don't think any right should be withheld from any citizen for any reason. It's close though so I think it'll pass but these typical disingenuous politicians piss me off.

Fileboom Premium Account