What is the male to female ratio here

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by vava22, Dec 14, 2009.

1. vava22

vava22 New Member

Is it greater than, less than, or equal to 10:1?

I mean seriously it seems like every female gets about 25 requests, every guy gets one if he's lucky. What's the point? I feel like I'd have better luck as a pop up ad.
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

id say its a very good mix, at most its 3:1 or 4:1
  3. vava22

vava22 New Member

4 to 1 is not a good mix. And anyway that's probably the numbers on the site as a whole. I'm thinking girls are less inclined to participate as single individuals than males, meaning the 'personals' section will have a higher ratio.
  4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

there are more active females then males on this site. however those of us that arent looking, do not frequent this section of the forum. id suggest exploring other parts, and making friends. theres lots of single men and women out there who may not be actively looking,b ut wont turn down something they find.
  5. subspace

subspace Member

So true!
    I was not looking for anyone when I joined this forum but ended up meeting some of the most amazing people I have ever known.
    EZRA helped me through a really tough summer and helped me more than he probably knows. We will be close friends forever.
    I wasn't looking for a Dom either but found just what I needed right here by simply getting to know the other members and a finding a connection with GreyMac that I never expected or actively sought out but now can't imagine living without.