Hello slave sissy

DomineM

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey again

I have still not found what I am looking for, so thought I'd try again! My name is Marinel, and I have been looking on here for a submissive for a while, gone through a few ad but still not found someone that suits what I'm looking for. I am looking for someone who is genuinely committed and looking for a mistress, although I should point out I'm not looking for someone who need 24/7 attention, as I don't have the time to commit to this. So anyway, umpteenth time lucky!

I have been dominant for as long as I can remember, and have worked with submissives for about the a year. Unfortunately I have not yet found a submissive who I have formed a real bond with. The slaves I have had were not as committed as I would like, as I want to feel like I am the most important aspect of their life .

After reading a few other ad's in this section, I should probably emphasize that I am looking for a male slave, so don't bother asking if you are female.

What I am looking for in a slave -

I am looking for a slave that will put 100% into a relationship, being committed and trustworthy which I find is especially important in an online relationship. I am also looking for a friend to talk to when we're not is session, someone that I can really connect with. That's the key to a good relationship. You should also be into what I am into (although I don't mean everything, just so I know we more or less like the same things!)

What I'm into -
Humiliation
Degradation
Spanking
Mild/medium pain
The use of toys/household objects
Control of various daily tasks
Clothing control
Orgasm denial
Ass play
Blackmail
Have my slave perform useless tasks for me

Things I am not into -
Anything illegal or dangerous
Blood
Vomit or poo
Anything permanent

You should
Be serious about having a dom/sub relationship
Be able to be online at least 3 times a week

Finally, to apply for my slave position, you will be required to write a short info including -
Name
Job & Free time
Experience
Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Why you think you could be my slave
House & Household toys

If you are still interested submit your application in this format to my email [email protected] hope to hear from yo

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account