Male Slave Looking for Female Mistress

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by barefootslave, Feb 10, 2012.

1. barefootslave

barefootslave New Member

Hi I'm male aged 19 in the UK looking for someone ( I don't have an issue with age so can be any age as long as they are FEMALE) to dominate me and have me as their online cam slave. I prefer it if you too have a cam but you don't always have to use it!! I just like to know who's watching me!...... I do have some limits which I hope you are able to take consideration of, these are as follows;

Definite No :-

Family & Public
    Poo/Wee
    Permanent
    Illegal
    Heavy CBT

Doesn't like :-

Anal (although have large butt plug thanks to my ex)
    Crossdressing (little experience)
    CBT - limited experience

Does Like :-

Pet Play (dog being my favourite animal)
    Corporal Punishment
    Being dominated in a very strict manner
    Feet - anything to do with, foot torture, worship, Tip toe torture etc
    Exercises - being given a proper workout,humiliated, strict and hard - forfits for not meeting standards, naked workouts, exercise with a pain twist etc
    Cum control
    Humiliation - as I said nothing to do with public, family or photos - I'm a shy person so even being ordered to strip off and put hands behind my head would make me feel highly humiliated
    Bondage - many aspects
    Spanking - never been really heavily spanked about time someone gets my ass nice and red!
    playing games that rewards = less pain

And many more! As I say I'm from and live in the UK so preferably I'd like a mistress from the UK who wants a online cam relationship on a regular basis, I don't mind where you come from though as long as you do want a regular relationship and a bitch to play with! I would strongly prefer that you have a webcam too as I've had past experiences with doms who haven't which I've had issues with. I'm athletic build (football was my life until I got injured at 16 and couldn't play to the same level and now just play for a local side) 6ft2 white need somone who can handle a challenge and train me into a good sub!

If you want to know more add me tooferab@hotmail.com or skype macintosh101

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. barefootslave

barefootslave New Member