Young female looking for a Dominant male to speak to online

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by Anything_for_my_Master, Aug 12, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM

1. Click here for more.
    Greetings, this one is an 18 year old female with a request that shall be specified in a moment. Also this one shall now refer to herself as I for I only speak like that for Masters and for first introductions.

Just so you know, I became familiar with the BDSM world at the age of about 14; the experience I had was deeply involving and affected me in what I can only describe as a life changing way. I do not wish to talk sex, not for now anyway; that experience has left me with scars that will stay with me for the rest of my life, and it's something I am ashamed of. However; this experience also led to me want more. Maybe it sounds sick, I don't know. What I do know is that despite having a great loathing of the man involved, I also have a great admiration for him. I have never come across such an influencial man before and I in some ways hope to encounter one like him again, only this time, I would like it to be a little less dangerous.

You see, what I'm asking for is a Dominant male to talk to. I don't wish to become anyones submissive just yet; but it is a future possibility. Like I said, from the start I do not want to talk of sexual acts, but again, in the future if I get to know you better then I would certainly be interested. For now though, I just want to hear the commanding voice of an experienced male Dominant. I want him to speak to me as if he were trying to manipulate me (but remember, not in a sexual way for now), I want to see your skill with words, and feel the rush and soft prickling of the hairs on my back standing up as I read.

Thank-you for reading. I would ask that anyone interested PM me here on these forums. Of course, the manner in which you choose to act is entirely up to you, I was just suggesting that since it would be the most private.

Yours faithfully,

Infractus Unus.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

Click here for more.
    broken -

After writing a longer response, I decided to summarize.

While you're sorting through your responses here, I hope you think about joining us in the forum. Take that any way you like.

Welcome.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  3. sl.gh13

sl.gh13 Member

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM