Thank you!

LilBunny

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Howdy, all. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I have to thank you all again and again and again. You are all so helpful and open, it's a relief to have a place to ask questions and not be judged.

On that note, sorry I've been a "lurker", but most of the questions I have are already being asked so I spend most of my time here searching through the old threads. :) I think I've learned most of what I wanted to know now, so I will be a more active member now. Forgive my newness, and I fully expect that I'll show my ignorance more than once, haha.

Sebastion, Smallest, Stanley, and MistressMaria especially, thank you for being such willing founts of knowledge and experience! Thank you for sharing your "growing pains" in the lifestyle as well. I'm still fighting with myself over my kinks, and I think I'd probably be in (unneeded) therapy if it weren't for y'all making me feel like it's okay.

Anyway, sorry to blather on, but y'all have changed my life and I wanted you to know that I appreciate you! Each and every last kinky, special one!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

LilBunny

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

There's so many more books on the subject than I thought, it's kindof startling. :) Saving up right now for SM101, but I did find another book (the title escapes me atm) that was a compilation of essays written by different doms and subs about real-life experiences. It was very enlightening, and kind of a fun read!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account