Online Daily tasks and Weekly tasks for Male Sub

MistressAmy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am a new Mistress that has my first male sub/slave and he lives a few hours away. he does plan on coming to visit me every couple of weeks but I also want to control him on a daily basis. he does have a job so I have agreed to work around that. Some of the things I have already started are for him to email me every morning with what his day is going to consist of and then an email at night with what he ended up doing during the day...I am trying to come up with different daily and weekly tasks for him to perform for me and haven't had a lot of luck finding some good websites with good ideas. so I am hoping I could get some good ideas here. Thanks for the ideas in advance

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

EG1984

I found that assigning tasks for their own sake is not satisfying and gets very tedious both for the slave and for the master (mistress in your case of course), my suggestion is to try think about things you actually want him to do, things you think he should do, things for him to change in his life cause you think he can do better as a slave and as a person.
The point is, try to make it so the tasks are meaningful.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Jaguar

always keep in mind...it's all about You. what pleases and amuses You is all that matters.

You see, I disagree.

It may be a top-bottom relationship, however if everything works both ways. Now if the sub enjoys pleasing you in certain ways, then that's working right. But I think that what Solano has said borders on a mindset that could lead you to have your sub push all your buttons, but none of his, which would quickly lead to a downward spiral before an inevitable end.

Remember, tasks are good, but they can't be the entire relationship - it's his responsibility to please you, but it's also partly your responsibility to know that he's enjoying the relationship as much as you are.

The internet can be limiting I know, but there's more than just tasks that you can do with him. Perhaps for some ideas with things you can do with him without physically being there, you could take a look at the T&D based site www.milovana.com - it has a "webteases" section with user uploaded interactive "sessions" - something maybe you can draw inspiration from and perhaps give you some ideas if it were to be you instead of the "tease".

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: