An apology to subspace and Ms.sub13

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi all,

I don't know if many of you remember me but I have decided to return to this forum, but before I start posting I would like to apologize to two people here... to subspace and Ms.sub13.

Back when Prissy was forced to leave the forum, I made public two PM's from subspace and Ms.sub13, in which they had told me about Prissy's behaviour. Me doing it was an attempt to provide evidence in Prissy's favour. While I still find the forcing of her leave to be up for questioning, I have to admit that I just didn't know what was going on. Maybe her forced leave was inappropriate... maybe it wasn't. Much of the reason why I basically automatically took her party was because I know what it feels like to be treated the way she was, when you feel you did nothing wrong. I do not regret standing up for her, back then, as there were many questions that were left unanswered, but I do regret making Ms.sub13's and subspace's PM's public without knowing the whole situation... just assuming they were in the wrong. Most of all I of course regret the part where I called them bullies, and I especially apologize for that.

Had to say this before I continue being a member, here... anything else would be very impolite.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

I thank you for the apology Death.
I can only speak for myself but I truly treasure this forum as a safe place to share and exchange information. I would not be able to participate in this forum to the extent that I do if I didn’t feel there was someone watching over it to keep it this way for us. The active members are a great group that rarely needs redirection; more often a little nudge to stay on topic. I don’t belong or post on any other forums of any kind, only this one. If you want to come back to the forum I welcome you but if you don’t have respect for the members or the moderator then this may not be the forum that best fits your needs.
Again, welcome back and I hope you can get as much out of this forum as I do – you have a very unique take on the BDSM lifestyle and I know many readers are interested in your story and search for a partner.
~subspace

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Death

Again, welcome back and I hope you can get as much out of this forum as I do  you have a very unique take on the BDSM lifestyle and I know many readers are interested in your story and search for a partner.
~subspace

Thanks... yeah, I do indeed hope that coming back to this forum will prove to be the wisest thing I've ever done.

Nice to hear I'm being noticed, by the way. :) Yeah, I am pretty fucked up, that's for sure.... very badly fucked up in the minds of the overwhelming majority... just beyond nicely "fucked up" in my own view. Thank god for not being "normal"... what a useless life that'd be. Thank god for being mildly psychotic. ^_^ Or maybe a bit more than just "mildly", really.... then again, the term "psychotic" comes from comparisons to norms so whatever to that. :p

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account