Stuffing

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A couple important things to keep in mind about gags:
1) Make sure the sub can communicate a safe word or safe gesture of some sort (grunted 'uh-uh' is common, head shaking, etc).
2) if you gag the sub's mouth, make sure s/he can breathe through her nose or mouth (some gags allow mouth breathing, others don't). If the sub can't breathe through the mouth at all, pay a lot of attention to making sure s/he can always breathe through the nose. (So don't completely gag someone who's suffering from a cold or allergies.) Asphyxiation is probably the leading cause of bdsm deaths.
3) Be careful about gagging someone by stuffing a cloth in their mouth. This poses a choking hazard if you're not careful. Remember that someone can choke on a sock even while their nose is unblocked. A cleave gag is a lot less risky than a sock in the mouth.
4) If you gag a sub who's bound, don't even think about leaving the room. The sub will have a lot of trouble summoning help if something goes wrong.
5) Some gags can cause trouble for subs who have bad teeth or dental appliances. So make sure the gag is comfortable and not fitting awkwardly.
6) Ring gags and some bit gags make the sub drool. That can be very humiliating for the sub (a good thing) but can get very messy, so plan accordingly

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

L8NightQ

Stuff gagging is probably the most dangerous of any that I can think of. The process of stuffing completely blocks the sub's mouth AND is most easy to creep further into the mouth causing a "gag" reflex.

If the gag reflex is strong enough to vomit, it will get real serious real fast since the vomit will have no where to go but to the nose and back into the lungs.

If that doesn't happen, the stuff can creep down and block the windpipe, even if the gag reflex doesn't cause them to hurl.

If you do this, watch your sub carefully and all the time, or you'll be sorry. Maybe not this time, but eventually.

The vomit problem can happen not just with stuff gagging, but with any gag that blocks the mouth completely.

As in any bondage situation, don't leave your sub alone in this predicament.

Fileboom Premium Account

Tie-guy

Another problem with stuff gagging is that it tends to dry out the mouth (since it absorbs saliva), and this encourages it to work its way toward the back of the mouth, which can lead to choking and vomiting, as L8 says.

Seems to me that it's more trouble than its worth. Guess a knotted cleave gag will muffle the voice better while keeping the nice aesthetics. Then again, I find gag talk quite arousing.

Fileboom Premium Account

L8NightQ

I was going to just leave this, but I thought about it and wanted to add one more thing.

I don't think it was our intention to stop you from doing this. It was certainly my intention to make sure you understood that what you were thinking about had some serious safety issues involved. Just like many of the things we do.

TG... You should be able to live out whatever deviant fantasy you have, as long as you do it with the knowledge of what can go wrong, and control for it.

When you gag someone like this, and with many other types of gags, you have to watch them and watch closely and vigilantly for signs of trouble. This is more important with gags because you have cut off the primary feedback mechanism for your session... their mouth.

Do what you need to, but always keep in mind that your sub is trusting you with her/his safety... with how you gag them, how you tie them, how you beat them, or otherwise abuse them for their pleasure,and yours.

This is the tip of the iceberg. The more you know and understand, the better you both are.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

I agree with L8. If you want to do a stuff gag, learn how to do it with maximum safety, and then do it Bondage is fun for the dom, but it's also a lot of work and responsibility. A good bondage dom takes the time to practice and learn how to do things safely. Believe me, I've very conscious of the numerous weak points in my own bondage, so I'm always looking for opportunities to practice it and I'm reading about it to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Fileboom Premium Account