Stashing the goodies

sillylittlepet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This thought just came to my mind.
So, I'm going to be moving back home in a few weeks, what with the college year ending and all, and I just realized:
where the hell am I gonna put all my fetish gear

Lets be honest. I dont have too much! A few toys, two aprons, kitty ears, and a collar. But I dont want to leave these things here, I want them to come back with me!
Now, maybe I'm the only person on this forum who either a. doesnt live with their master/mistress/sub or b. isnt old enough to have their own place

There has to be someone who remembers a time when they hid their things from the eyes of roommates or family members.

I have nosy parents who are often poking and prodding around my room. I dont feel safe with just a box under the bed!

Anyone? Anything?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Ceilidh

This kinda came up in my thread about bdsm and children.... Someone had the idea of using a suitcase to store toys in just put a lock on it. I think we are going to use a suitcase for ours...since we - or at least I plan on expanding our toy collection.

I'm sure you could also use a duffle bag or backpack, something that isn't going to be too noticable and put a lock on it. Although the lock on one of those items might be a "red flag" to someone else if someone sees it.

Another idea is since you don't have too much perhaps using a makeup box? You know the plastic or metal boxes with a lock built into it? :)

Or perhaps a large metal cashbox? :) Don't know how functional it will be or un-noticable, but it is an idea...

I'll keep my mind thinking on ways to hide your 'goodies' from prying eyes. hehee.

Maybe I'll even do a search...because apparently I am better than Google.;)

Fileboom Premium Account

WmaGuy

Maybe I'll even do a search...because apparently I am better than Google.;)

You is.... :p

SLP - Sounds a bit complicated, but it's really not...False drawer bottom. Measure the inside of your drawer, go to Home Depot and have them cut a similar piece of thin wood to fit. Have them cut you 8 or so pieces of 1x1" blocks - about 4-inches long. You can stack them as high as you need them on the bottom of the drawer, (in the middle of all four sides), then a bit of Elmers to hold them in place. Put your items in, put the false bottom on and add clothing. Do it on your bottom drawer and put jeans, shorts, etc in there. Hidden in plain sight. I had one of these when I lived at home, (many a moon ago), for my "hidden treasures"... ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Yep, the locked suitcase was mine :)

When I still lived at home and indulged in milder BDSM practices, I just kept my (then) very small stash in a knotted carrier bag in my bottom drawer. And considering my mother always used to snoop, it never got found :)

As I added to my collection, I just took it round to my then boyfriend's flat, or rather, we bought them together and took everything straight to his flat. He lived with his dad, but his dad never went in his bedroom.

Unfortunately, though, when we split up he fucking kept everything, even the collection I'd made before meeting him, and refused to let me have it back :mad:

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

Wow great ideas from everyone!
although WMA, that sounds a little overly complicated. I'd be more likely to ruin my dresser and then have to explain why I was trying to build a false bottom lol

I think I might just try and go for a box (maybe with a lock? that seems pretty suspicious) hidden away in the far reaches of the closet. It'll make my stuff a pain to get out, but better safe than sorry eh?

Fileboom Premium Account