Spanking Implements

Tawsedpaws

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I was soundly spanked a few weeks ago with a wooden spatula and God did it hurt.I was across mistresses knee getting a taste of a leather spanker,when I may have spoken out of turn and without my knowing it,she put down the leather implement and picked up this wooden spatula and proceeded to give me a right thrashing with it.Definately moved out of the comfortable pain level to very much
OUCH level.
I will not be backchatting again in a hurry lol.

Tawsedpaws:)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Master Insomnium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

In my various second-hand store adventures, I purchased what I mistook for a flogger someone had mistaken for something else and donated. Little did I know that I in fact was mistaken, it was one of the leather tassels you tie to the handlebars of a motorcycle. However, being that I am Master and thus am always right, I modified the tassels a bit, replaced the short leather string with a leather bootlace, and then attached it to my wrist and voila, an arm mounted flogger. The motion took a little work to get down, but once I had it, I could wield another toy in that hand, and spankings were accompanied by the slap of all the leather strips. Perhaps its the engineer in me, but I find practicality incredibly sexy, and needless to say this got me going, lol.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account