Slave Tasks

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I agree with GreyMac. For tasks with a female sub, humiliation generally isn't the best. Of course you have to know your sub since for some that will work.

It's all about making them feel that they are a part of you and you value them enough to give them tasks so they feel you are there with them.

I always strive for meaningful tasks but with a distinct D/s undertone. But more important than the task is what you do about it. Always verify successful completion and express pleasure or give a reward for successful completion. And dole out punishment or discipline when incomplete. Sometimes that's difficult especially when things become more repetetive. So I did sometimes give her some clearly D/s tasks. I had made a paddle out of ebony, complete with holes and one of her tasks was to wax it with a good furniture wax for example.

Tasks, however, have a limited duration. Some things aren't tasks per se. My sub always had to NOT wear panties except at that time of month. It was one of those constant reminder things.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sillylittlepet

perhaps a female slave might be ordered to browse plus-size clothing or ordered to purchase a baggy t-shirt or sweatshirt that has an undignified logo (like cute puppies or pokemon). Then make her wear it whenever she goes to the grocery store or runs errands.

As my master and I were reading this, we both realized that I'm currently wearing a sweater with schnauzers puppies on it.

Sometimes I'll be told not to wear panties or a bra, or to wear my apron under normal clothes while I do normal things like like going to class or studying or going downtown. Then he'll send me... suggestive texts so that I'm constantly reminded of A. how excited I am and B. who I belong to.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Yes I agree that using a butt plug on a submissive can be very effective. (Speaking from personal experience).

Maybe require your sub to go to work plugged as an occasional punishment. Or any time she's in public with you. If you use a butt plug harness, you can enjoy knowing that the butt plug won't be going anywhere until you unlock the harness. (One of Mistress Taryn's favorite humiliation/discipline activities)

Make her text/email you throughout the day at frequent intervals. Just to say hi and check in with You.

Dress her in the morning by choosing which clothes she'll wear.

Keep her naked while alone with you at your residence

Make her address you with a proper title "Master", etc. and gag her if she forgets to do so.

Sky's the limit! Have fun!

Fileboom Premium Account

Dom-me

My Angel is currently getting me to write her stories based on a specific theme that involve her and I. The tasks come at random and some have a time limit so I need to think clearly and precisely about the story and what her and I would do in the story. Writing isn't for everyone but I love it and my Angel likes my writing so it pleases us both. If she has a talent that you get enjoyment out of, use it like my Angel is with me.

I like the idea of repetitive things to keep her reminded of u... Sound very sweet and can be a lot of fun!

Fileboom Premium Account

Hopehavoc

What about pain tasks? I have a sub who feels the "need" to endure physical pain as part of, at least some, of her tasks and she gets great enjoyment out of being brought to tears doing some type of painful task that pleases her Princess Jen (that's me) and Mistress An (that's my partner). Trouble is that I don't know what kind of pain tasks to ask her to do....I'm not into pain so I can't really relate and I don't know what would work or not be such a good idea. She's f*cked a baseball bat, if that gives some kind of reference....

Fileboom Premium Account

stray79

my Master was very strict. i think that was good for me when i first began serving Him. i had daily rituals, in His presence i was required to be nude except for my collar and nipple rings. Both that He chose. i was also required to present myself in a certain way when he entered the room. (not if my son was awake or home of course) i was required to keep myself well groomed, the house clean. i was also permitted to keep a daily journal and a set amount of time for prayer and meditation.

i thrive best and perform best on a short leash. It impresses upon me my purpose and place.
There was, of course, spur of the moment commands, and at times interrogations. i'm not really a pain slut, (witch He enjoyed a lot) but fear has a big effect on me.

Fileboom Premium Account