smooth skin

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by shauwn, Oct 6, 2012.

1. shauwn

shauwn Member

My partner wants me to be shaved smooth from the neck down, and I have been doing so.
    I do find I get kinda bumps from shaving on my legs though....any techniques to avoid this?
    I love the feeling of being smooth, and she says I look & feel sooo much nicer : )
    Thanks for any ideas!

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Khartas

Khartas New Member

Are you shaving against the growth direction of the hair?

3. shauwn

shauwn Member

I am...so perhaps it is better if I shave with the direction of hair?

4. Khartas

Khartas New Member

you say bumps- is it bumps where the skin is irritated (red skin is the best indicator of this) or bumps where the hair is not completely shaved?

and where on your legs do the bumps occur?

5. shauwn

shauwn Member

bumps show up after i've shaved. so i'm thinking the shaving kinda irritates my skin, it is smooth after shaving, so no deal of the hair not being removed...
    most often shows up on my thighs.
    i looked on line, an info i found said to exfoliate before shaving, so i'll try that!

6. Khartas

Khartas New Member

Up high or down low on the thigh? I think I've had the same thing happen to me once before.

7. AJMarion

AJMarion Member

Shaving in the direction of growth as opposed to against may help. Exfoliating the skin ahead of time may also help. There are some lotions that you can buy that are suppose decrease shaving irritation. You may find that shaving either more or less frequently lessens the irritation. I find that if I wear tight clothing (or sometimes even just "fitting" clothing) after shaving will cause my skin to become irritated and inflamed at the location of the restriction. I try to wear loose clothing or none on the shaved area for a day or two after shaving. Good luck!

8. shauwn

shauwn Member

Thanks Khartas, and AJMarion! I appreciate the help :)