Hairless for my master

Leather Snap

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

not entirely sure if this belongs here...

I was recently introduced to the world of BDSM and I have a mater who's willing to train me from scratch. However, he insists on me being smooth and hairless. I've tried shaving my legs and public area before but with in a day, it's usually started growing back, causing a lot of itching in the process.

I'm wondering if anyone has any advice or knows an easier way

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sluttysub

Welcome to the site, we're glad to have you! :)

For your pubic area, you could try applying baby oil after shaving, this really helps with the itchiness and red bumps. For everything else, you could try using Veet. It's a hair removal cream that takes the hair of easily, keeps you smooth and the hair grows back a bit slower, so you won't be having to shave every day. I don't know if they have it for pubic hair, but if they do, this may also be a way to go. Don't use in that area though until you've tried it out on another part of the body. Some people find they are sensitive to the chemicals. (Although I and and others I know absolutely love it!) Good luck and I hope this helps! :)

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Once your pubic area gets used to being shaved, it will calm down and stop giving you the redness and bumps you're probably experiencing. Use some sort of shaving cream to lubricate when you shave--even plan old bar soap will help a little, but a cream will be better. Do maintenance shaving every day--it usually reduces the reaction. I find that shaving in the shower helps a little, because the steam softens the skin a little.

Shaving every day is work, but that's part of why your master is requiring it. It disciplines you to follow his rules even when he's not around and reminds you that his pleasure comes first

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

SubAnna

You could also try waxing.. Once you get the hang of it, it is easy and reasonably quick considering that you dont have to do it very often. At the same time the hairs grow back a little less obvious - i have waxed my legs for the past 5 years and I found that even if i let the hair grow they are barely visible.
A disadvantage though is that sometimes you may have to let it grow a little bit in order to be able to wax it. Im not sure if this is also the case for an epilator?
And then ofc. there is the aspect of pain.. I dont think it is painful to wax my legs, but the pubic area.. That is a different story.. That hurts quite a bit - again this is just my experience and people are different. But unless you are tough, have a high threshold for pain or just like pain I would not recommend you to start with that area. I do it from time to time, and the results are awesome.. But it does hurt.
However, the legs are easy to wax as it is an easy area to apply the wax on, and it doesnt hurt.. Kind of stings a little, but I have never found it to be as painful as I thought it would be.. And it is not like i have some incredibly high threshold for pain or anything :)

Fileboom Premium Account