Hairless for my master

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

On the subject of waxing...

My mistress hates body hair. I don't blame her, I don't like it either. I also hate shaving. I'm forced to shave my facial hair for my job, but as for my chest it has never been shaved. Mistress loves putting her head on my chest, but the hair is a problem for her. Its not a lot of hair, but enough for her to be bothered by. She wants to wax it. I told her I am fine with that, but I'm a little scared about the pain. I can take a lot of pain (For a punishment she hit me with the belt until I could barely stand up) so I'm sure I will be fine, just nervous I guess.

Is there anything we can do before waxing to help? Also would it be the same aftercare as pubic shaving with baby oil?

Thanks in advance,
Cuffy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

SubAnna

On the subject of waxing...

Its not a lot of hair, but enough for her to be bothered by. She wants to wax it. I told her I am fine with that, but I'm a little scared about the pain. I can take a lot of pain (For a punishment she hit me with the belt until I could barely stand up) so I'm sure I will be fine, just nervous I guess.

Is there anything we can do before waxing to help? Also would it be the same aftercare as pubic shaving with baby oil?

Thanks in advance,
Cuffy

Im a girl so I know nothing about waxing chest hair.. :) But usually when waxing hurts a lot it is because:
a.) The skin in the particular area is VERY thin/delicate.
b.) The hair is either too long so that you drag the hairs with the wax when applying, or the hair is very well "grounded" in the skin.. Im not really sure how to express this, but basically if you have never waxed before or if there is a lot of hair there they will be more "stuck".. Hence it hurts more when you pull. Make sense?
c.) You are using too much wax, the wax is not hot enough or you are not pulling "fast" enough. You want to rip it off like a bandaid.

Like I said earlier, I dont have a high threshold for pain, and Im fine when waxing my legs.. Maybe the chest area has skin that is a bit more delicate? But from your description sounds like you should be able to handle it for sure :) I mean even waxing the pubic area is nothing compared to for instance having a migraine, and certainly nothing compared to being whipped till you cant stand! However, sometimes you cant really compare different types of pain.
You can always avoid b and c with practice and cut the hair if it is somewhat long.. Not too much though - you wont be able to wax it then.

Hope it works out for you! ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Sate_Sprie

So does the baby oil just help soften your skin or reduce the itching/bumps as well?
I like to be clean shaven and Master likes it as well, but if I don't let it grow back some in between times it bleeds some when I shave and I get horrible razor bumps. I only get to shave about once a week because of this but I'd rather do it daily.

Fileboom Premium Account

Darktruth

So does the baby oil just help soften your skin or reduce the itching/bumps as well?

I'm not 100% sure but I think the baby oil will do both.

For the itching. A few years ago I had an insect bite on my hand (itched like an S.O.B lol) and my grandmother (my Nonna) washed my hand in warm mint tea and then put a crushed mint leaf over the bit and then put a plaster over it to keep it in place.

I don't know if the mint really helpped or if the itching just stopped itself but it worked within 20 minuets ish. Maybe washing yourself in warmish mint tea after will help, I'm not sure. I don't know if it will work but every little helps. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Sado_Dom

I hate having facial hair. It's so annoying having to shave it, but if I don't it looks really bad. So either way I'm screwed. As for body hair I would hate having body hair. Good thing I don't get much on my torso. For pubic hair I just trim it using an electric razor. That way it stays nice n trimmed and I don't need to worry about razor bumps, irritation down there, etc.

If you want permanent removal you can always go for a home electrolysis machine. (I think there are home laser removal ones now too, but those come with a limited number of charges before they finally burn out and they're much more expensive) Doing it yourself is fairly cheap. It's like a hundred bucks for a good one; however, it is VERY time consuming. You have to take an extremely thin needle and insert it into each hair follicle and electrocute it to kill the follicle, then tweeze the dead hair/follicle out.

Fileboom Premium Account

SubAnna

I hate having facial hair. It's so annoying having to shave it, but if I don't it looks really bad. So either way I'm screwed. As for body hair I would hate having body hair. Good thing I don't get much on my torso. For pubic hair I just trim it using an electric razor. That way it stays nice n trimmed and I don't need to worry about razor bumps, irritation down there, etc.

If you want permanent removal you can always go for a home electrolysis machine. (I think there are home laser removal ones now too, but those come with a limited number of charges before they finally burn out and they're much more expensive) Doing it yourself is fairly cheap. It's like a hundred bucks for a good one; however, it is VERY time consuming. You have to take an extremely thin needle and insert it into each hair follicle and electrocute it to kill the follicle, then tweeze the dead hair/follicle out.

Yes that would take some time...

Philips have a light device type of thing.. Think it is called Lumea, but it is very pricy.. It is said to remove all hair if used over a period of time AND it is pain free.. I dont know - almost sounds too good to be true :D
(However you gotta love their advertisement.. "First there was waxing, then there was shaving and then there was light" or something like that.. Very cheesy).

Fileboom Premium Account

Darktruth

I hate having facial hair.

But it's a god send when it's a cold and windy winters day. ;) I shave once a week in the winter and that goes up to every ten days when it's really cold. I don't have a car and I have a long way to walk when I want to get somewhere so for me, even though I look stupid, it's a good thing to have in the winter. lol.

(However you gotta love their advertisement.. "First there was waxing, then there was shaving and then there was light" or something like that.. Very cheesy).

You can't complain too much though. Men's razor adverts are all the same..."Now even closer", "Closest shave yet", "Closer still!!!"...if they keep getting them "closer" we're going to be shaving bone before long. lol.

Fileboom Premium Account