Self-infliction of pain in masochists

Archie

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I find some types of "pain" to be extremely pleasurable... like whipping, which I've done to myself... it feels like a really effective massage. It kind of boggles my mind how most don't find it to feel wonderful, although I do have a high resistance to pain... I sometimes even burn myself when I wash my hands, because I don't feel how hot the water really is.

This all unfortunately doesn't match too well with the fact that I only would ever be dominant, with me being the Master of my true slave. You can't have everything in life, though.... :l

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Jey: I didn't realize you're a switch. Gives me all sorts of ideas...
Bratty: Although they're superficially similar, most "self-cutting" comes from a very different place emotionally than masochism. Most masochists indulge in pain for sexual pleasure, and are asemotionally healthy as any adult. Most cutters are struggling with emotional issues and find the pain a way to relieve or release their emotions, and are frequently in need of professional assistance. Masochism is no longer considered a mental disorder, but cutting is. Cutters can certainly also be masochists, but none of the cutters I've known admitted to it, and none has ever mentioned it as a turn on. So I think they're basically different things that have a similar external form.

Fileboom Premium Account

Lillian

I've been both a cutter (self-abuser) and a sub/mas.

Seems controversial perhaps. But, allow me to explain.

When you do it to yourself, at least for me, you don't know when to stop. There is no outside opinion that says... nope. Too much. Yes, I've been diagnosed with Major Depression and other illnesses... so, the scope of my issues goes further than that.

I started abusing myself because I thought masturbating was wrong. No... I have no idea how that thought got into my head. But, nurtured with a very dysfunctional family/genes... bad breakup with boyfriend and bam... self-injury.

Because of that past, I can't afford (emotionally speaking) to bind myself while masturbating... it's too much of a trigger. The last time I've done it... MANY years ago... I was actually stuck. And, almost cut off circulation.

And, therefore, my guy refuses (rightfully so), to inflict pain to the point of causing scars or drawing blood.

However, as mentioned in my profile... sex is very painful for me. I'm petite and my canal is actually bent (at an odd angle). You can imagine my discomfort with Pap tests (although some might actually enjoy that I gather).

So, ironically, I find it much easier to cum in restraints. And, I can't masturbate in front of my guy without them. I can... but it hasn't been successful so far. I think it helps me concentrate...

Cutting is a coping mechanism, designed to replace emotions, for severe punishment, to numb yourself. It takes over all aspects of your life... not just the bedroom. And, trust me, you do want to hide it from your significant other... rather than to teach them to embrace the journey with you.

I was ashamed for my boyfriend to see my scars. I'm thrilled (rightfully so), to have him see my submissive/mas side.

Two completely different things.

**By the way, cutting isn't a mental disorder. In my opinion it should be.. and, I know people are trying to make it that way. Right now, it's really only considered a symptom... pretty much of Borderline. Which is a bunch of crap. Not all Borderlines cuts and not all cutters are borderline**

Fileboom Premium Account