Secret (Double) Life of Domination and S&M?!

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

With all due respect, if you worked on "Intervention" you have no leg to stand on with the claim of "only trying to help". If your intention was simply helping people you would work for a rehab clinic, counceling or some other altruistic organisation that does exactly that, helping people.

You on the other hand work(ed) on a TV show that tries to showcase a process that takes weeks if not month or years in 43 minutes of condensed rating seeking Televison with the intention of makeing money. Helping people is a sideeffect that allows your viewers to forget their guilt at calling a depiction of human suffering entertainment.

Helping addicts to get their life together and to seek help is a good thing, there is no doubt about that. But profiting off their suffering, struggle and the emotional turmoil is not. If you did the same thing the show does, without a single camera and without the intention of publishing it for money, then you would 'ONLY help'. But you don't.

I for one, will certainly not be involved in another TV abomination that cuts from low to lower while pretending to be high minded. The very nature of time defies your aleged intentions simply because it is impossible to provide an accurate image of that lengthy a process in that a short amount of time. Ommiting information in a process is called (Self)censorship and by its very nature prescriptive. Yet your claim of 'only wanting to help' requires a descriptive approach.

By the way, who ever mentioned videos or pictures?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DaddysLilGirl

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I don't really find it necessary to tell my friends and family what sex.toys I prefer or what position I like the best. Why on earth would that set anyone free.

And I hardly doubt there are a bunch of us who are needing therapy due to our "extreme" lifestyle. Maybe if it was a.documentary about how it really is and the meanings pleasures.and fulfillment in this lifestyle people would be willing.

I just can't imagine sitting around a table with a therapist to tell my folks hey I am a slave to my significant other. Or how I would feel any different.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account