Sample contract

pyroaquatic

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

From what I understand, no. Slavery is illegal!

But it is mostly for determining mindset and going over safety regulations, and any other special clauses for what you DO NOT like. Plus you are still a human with needs.

In a vanilla relationship this is not even expected! At least with this you can say... "Yeah... okay I can do this... I cannot do this...."

Now Marriage on the other hand...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Emma

Ye i always wondered were these contracts legal or are they simply just to state exact terms and conditions and in a sense give a binding between both parties.

I know these is a weird example, just poped into my head there, but say for example a slave was to accuse and report you for doing something against her will but it was within the limits stated. If she had signed a contract would she have a case?

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

actually, as its not a slavery contract, as long as its treated as a legal contract, yes.

what i mean is, it must be signed, witnessed, notarized and filed properly as a business agreement. It falls under a services in bartering contract, as both parties are receiving a service out of a pre-written agreement. Recently in courts, a contract was thrown out because it was not notarized and witnessed, while another contract was upheld, siting it set a predetermined set of guidelines for the relationship.

So the key is, when dealing with Subs and "slaves" (indentured servants) It must be a clear definition of a professional relationship. Once it becomes a personal relationship the waters get murky and it comes out of business law to civil law. By keeping it professional, you are able to properly make judgment calls about how to proceed.

Also, on a note of legality, yes Slavery is illegal. However Indentured servitude, while is in a sense a form of slavery, what sets it apart, is a legal contract with a DEFINITE END date. Slavery is when Indentured servitude continues without end as the servant is charged more for room and board then paid for their services that are provided. If the contract is properly witnessed and notified, and contains a Definite End Date at which a completely new contract would need to be drawn up, signed and notarized again. By giving the Servant that time to decline to continue, it is not slavery, but a legally binding arbitration between two bartering parties providing service for service.

Fileboom Premium Account

I had to make up a contract for the purpose of one of my novels. What happens is that the two lead characters have a competition to see who can pull the most men over a period of several months, with the rewards/forfeits decided before the competition even begins, and a set of rules for both participants to follow to ensure there is no cheating or any other underhand tactics played out in an unfair attempt to win the competition. I'd like to think it was pretty thorough, and uses lots of big words that I myself don't generally use :)D) but it's nothing compared to what Sparrow has written...how long did it take to come up with all those clauses, write them all out etc.?

Fileboom Premium Account