Recommend a plug?

LilBunny

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

still looking

I haven't found that perfect oneyet, but Daddy and I took some thoughts from another thread and have found a temporary medium. We took a remote egg vibrator, put it in a sandwich bag with a large, tight knot in the end (large enough knot so it wouldn't get "lost") and have been having lots of fun with that while my search for the perfect plug continues.

Funny story, we were grocery shopping, he had the remote in his pocket, turned it on unexpectedly while he was down the aisle, andI jumped so hard (he was cracking up) the older lady next to me looked at me funny/ when i blushed, she smirked and said, "I'm supposed to be buying more batteries for mine, but I think I'd rather get punished tonight!"

I about died right there!:)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

LilBunny

Ft. Worth, boy you were close! (Wel, by TX size, anyway, haha!)

I've been looking online mostly, I started at AE (yeah, not great) but have since looked at so many sites that I want too many of them. :) So I'm saving up, and next night the kiddos are gone, we're gonna cruise the local shops. All 3 of them! Heh

Sorry to hear that, Moonlight, about your condition. It sucks when your body won't go along with what your head/heart want.... :(

Fileboom Premium Account

dozuki

I have one of the metal ones with the jewel on the end. It gives a great sence of fullness but I found it hard , no pun intended, to sit with it in. And I got the feeling that if I didn't keep my eye on it that it would slip all the way in. The jewel is nice to look at but like Sebastion says it needs a little something to keep it in place I think. It would be great for short term use.

Fileboom Premium Account