Recommend a plug?

LilBunny

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm having trouble finding a good butt plug for me. Daddy likes me tight for him, but he also likes the fact that I go nuts after being tormenting with a feeling of "fullness" all day. I'm looking for a few site reccommendations, as we're just starting out. REALLY just starting out. The only shop in town is and Adam and Eve, and we've ordered stuff from them, but the quality leaves a little something to be desired.

To sum up, we're looking for something about 2 inches long, with a large enough head to stay in easily (I'm still learning enough control to keep it in by myself) with a small, thin neck. It needs to have a small "stopper" at the end, since I may be small, but my ass cheeks are rather large and the flanges tend to pinch as I walk. We'regoing for sensual torture here, not actual pain. It's more to keepme horny for him. :D I have a nice bunny tail, which is almost perfect size and shape, but it is not cool when the kids are up. ;)

So, sorry for rambling! Anybody know any good sites I could check out and report back on?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Smallest

Not everyone who reads knows what to recommend for your needs. Probably, in that 27, more than half read the thread just for the sake of something to read, and the rest read it and went 'nope, no idea what you should use.'

I don't use butt plugs, so I don't have advice for you- I'm just reminding you that it can take a while to get replies, and it doesn't mean anyone's offended.

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

Martello

edjixxx

When your you're looking, have you looked at the metal ones? Some come with a ball end, which make it easier in the walking/sitting sense. There are multiple anal plug/dildo harnesses that would also keep it in place, and (hopefully) comfortable. Something that performs in the sense you want, but mainly would only be used in the bedroom, would be an anal hook with pleasure ball.

Hope it helps/gives ideas

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Keep in mind that the purpose of the 'stopper' is to keep the plug from sliding all the way in (as well as to act as a handle to remove it). That means that needs to be fairly large. My advice would be to look for one that has an oblong/rectangular stopper. In other words, the stopper should be long and thin--that way it will nestle between your butt cheeks but run along the crack for perhaps half an inch or more in both directions.

Fileboom Premium Account