Recommend a plug?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by LilBunny, May 11, 2012.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. LilBunny

LilBunny New Member

I'm having trouble finding a good butt plug for me. Daddy likes me tight for him, but he also likes the fact that I go nuts after being tormenting with a feeling of "fullness" all day. I'm looking for a few site reccommendations, as we're just starting out. REALLY just starting out. The only shop in town is and Adam and Eve, and we've ordered stuff from them, but the quality leaves a little something to be desired.

To sum up, we're looking for something about 2 inches long, with a large enough head to stay in easily (I'm still learning enough control to keep it in by myself) with a small, thin neck. It needs to have a small "stopper" at the end, since I may be small, but my ass cheeks are rather large and the flanges tend to pinch as I walk. We'regoing for sensual torture here, not actual pain. It's more to keepme horny for him. :D I have a nice bunny tail, which is almost perfect size and shape, but it is not cool when the kids are up. ;)

So, sorry for rambling! Anybody know any good sites I could check out and report back on?

Last edited: May 11, 2012
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. LilBunny

LilBunny New Member

27 views, and nobody has any suggestions?:) Sorry if I pissed somebody off...

3. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Not everyone who reads knows what to recommend for your needs. Probably, in that 27, more than half read the thread just for the sake of something to read, and the rest read it and went 'nope, no idea what you should use.'

I don't use butt plugs, so I don't have advice for you- I'm just reminding you that it can take a while to get replies, and it doesn't mean anyone's offended.

4. Martello

Martello Member

5. LilBunny

LilBunny New Member

Smallest - Thank you, lol. My impatience gets the best of me sometimes. One of the many things I'm working on.

Martello - Thank you! Added this to the few I found to show Daddy, so far I like this one best, but we'll see! ;)

6. subspace

subspace Member

I highly recommend the Njoy medium. It is perfect for beginners.

7. Martello

Martello Member

This is a great plug but if you're going to be out and about it might not stay in unless you're wearing some kind of chastity device.

8. edjixxx

edjixxx Member

When your you're looking, have you looked at the metal ones? Some come with a ball end, which make it easier in the walking/sitting sense. There are multiple anal plug/dildo harnesses that would also keep it in place, and (hopefully) comfortable. Something that performs in the sense you want, but mainly would only be used in the bedroom, would be an anal hook with pleasure ball.

Hope it helps/gives ideas

9. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Keep in mind that the purpose of the 'stopper' is to keep the plug from sliding all the way in (as well as to act as a handle to remove it). That means that needs to be fairly large. My advice would be to look for one that has an oblong/rectangular stopper. In other words, the stopper should be long and thin--that way it will nestle between your butt cheeks but run along the crack for perhaps half an inch or more in both directions.

10. fred9876

fred9876 New Member

Hi LilBunny. Have you had any luck yet in finding a suitable plug. I've been looking for a while too but not found anything suitable. I want one to wear for my mistress while we're out buying gorly clothes for me. I would really like one which had a wireless remote so she can buzz me while I'm paying for the sexy underwear and tarty clothes.

11. LilBunny

LilBunny New Member

still looking

I haven't found that perfect oneyet, but Daddy and I took some thoughts from another thread and have found a temporary medium. We took a remote egg vibrator, put it in a sandwich bag with a large, tight knot in the end (large enough knot so it wouldn't get "lost") and have been having lots of fun with that while my search for the perfect plug continues.

Funny story, we were grocery shopping, he had the remote in his pocket, turned it on unexpectedly while he was down the aisle, andI jumped so hard (he was cracking up) the older lady next to me looked at me funny/ when i blushed, she smirked and said, "I'm supposed to be buying more batteries for mine, but I think I'd rather get punished tonight!"

I about died right there!:)

12. Moonlight

Moonlight Member

You're from Texas! I was just in Ft Worth ;)

I tried to find one safe for me, but I have a chronic condition that causes inflammation. I saw a lot of warnings against it so I have to play it safe, sadly.

Where are you looking for yours?

13. LilBunny

LilBunny New Member

Ft. Worth, boy you were close! (Wel, by TX size, anyway, haha!)

I've been looking online mostly, I started at AE (yeah, not great) but have since looked at so many sites that I want too many of them. :) So I'm saving up, and next night the kiddos are gone, we're gonna cruise the local shops. All 3 of them! Heh

Sorry to hear that, Moonlight, about your condition. It sucks when your body won't go along with what your head/heart want.... :(

14. dozuki

dozuki Member

I have one of the metal ones with the jewel on the end. It gives a great sence of fullness but I found it hard , no pun intended, to sit with it in. And I got the feeling that if I didn't keep my eye on it that it would slip all the way in. The jewel is nice to look at but like Sebastion says it needs a little something to keep it in place I think. It would be great for short term use.

15. Tarynsslave

Tarynsslave Member

I would highly recommend the "Comfort Plug." It is only ~1.25" at the widest and it has a pinhole drilled through it in order to allow the body's gases to escape and prevent cramping. Definitely a wonderful butt plug for all day public wear.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM