puppet....

Martello

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have done something like this once.. Sometimes the convos just get mixed up. Fortunately this was not to a parent, but to a girlfriend and it didnt involve pictures but kind of a reply.. Okay, enough said... Im blushing. Again. It was horrible.. She still brings it up when ppl. are telling "funny" stories :(

As for this entire thread, though slightly disturbing, it just made my day a little bit :p

Yeah, my mom isn't going to ever bring up me Iming her a link to a circulr cunt spreading device or a set of butt plugs lol

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Darktruth

Bro, if you really wanna laugh about fuck ups lol
I'm IMing with my girl sending her links to gear i intend to buy and use on her. I would say 5 or 6 links in to everything I'm sending she IM's back with "What is this?" I look and i had sent all the links to my mother while she was at work.

Good times.

I have done something like this once.. Sometimes the convos just get mixed up. Fortunately this was not to a parent, but to a girlfriend and it didnt involve pictures but kind of a reply.. Okay, enough said... Im blushing. Again. It was horrible.. She still brings it up when ppl. are telling "funny" stories :(

As for this entire thread, though slightly disturbing, it just made my day a little bit :p

Something that can never happen to me (I planned ahead ;) ). lol. I have Windows Live for these sorts of sites and friends who are into this and Yahoo Messenger for Family and "normal" friends. :D

I think the biggest cock up like that I've made is when somebody sent me an E-mail telling me their cat died and I accidently sent them the wrong music link...I meant to send her a nice music video that would fit the situation, instead I accidently sent her this, Venom - Assassin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCrMXMdYjc&feature=related

I'm not a fan of cats and I really hated her mangy thing so it made my reply seem even worse. She didn’t speak to me for about a week after that.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

SubAnna

Yeah, my mom isn't going to ever bring up me Iming her a link to a circulr cunt spreading device or a set of butt plugs lol

No, that would be one very strange conversation.. I guess that is the only good thing about having sent it to your mom :eek: And it is not even like you could pass those items off as something else. Im glad I didn't send my friend actual pictures, but she does have the convo saved.. On her iPhone :rolleyes:.. And Im very fair so I will blush tomato-style... :p :cool:

DarkTruth - You are smarter than us then. For me it apparently had to be learning by doing. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

SubAnna

Yeah but I only thought of that after a cock up. :eek::D As I said somewhere else on here, my friends all think I'm slightly strange anyway so I might be able to get away with making the same mistake you and Martello did. Lol.

Lol. Well, most ppl. think Im normal until I do stuff like the above.. I just have some "blonde moments", because sometimes I say/do stuff without thinking FIRST. People just kind of get used to it I think. :p
Thankfully, I'm mostly sweet natured/easy-going so at least I dont have mean things coming out uncontrolled. I imagine getting angry easily AND speaking without thinking can be a pretty bad combo. :)

Fileboom Premium Account