puppet....

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

dariche_sprie

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

thanks for the warm reception, gang. i think i'll keep this thread as archive for sate's training and progress.

she has been improving slowly but surely. i've instructed her that as of today we will be doing 24/3 for my work weekends. this is a big step for her and well deserved. i guess we'll see shortly if she'll ever be ready for complete submission and collaring.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Darktruth

I assumed it was someone who didnt understand how a forum worked or intended that for a pm lol. not creeped out here haha.

That would have been so funny if it was meant to be a PM. :D lol. I've been reading back thought the forum and I missed this thread somehow so I'm glad Dariche made another post on it so I could read it. :D When I first read it I had the same thought as SillyLittlePet (“...what the…â€). :D

Cool avatar by the way. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

That would have been so funny if it was meant to be a PM. :D lol. I've been reading back thought the forum and I missed this thread somehow so I'm glad Dariche made another post on it so I could read it. :D When I first read it I had the same thought as SillyLittlePet (“...what the…â€). :D

Cool avatar by the way. :D

Bro, if you really wanna laugh about fuck ups lol
I'm IMing with my girl sending her links to gear i intend to buy and use on her. I would say 5 or 6 links in to everything I'm sending she IM's back with "What is this?" I look and i had sent all the links to my mother while she was at work.

Good times.

Fileboom Premium Account

SubAnna

Bro, if you really wanna laugh about fuck ups lol
I'm IMing with my girl sending her links to gear i intend to buy and use on her. I would say 5 or 6 links in to everything I'm sending she IM's back with "What is this?" I look and i had sent all the links to my mother while she was at work.

Good times.

I have done something like this once.. Sometimes the convos just get mixed up. Fortunately this was not to a parent, but to a girlfriend and it didnt involve pictures but kind of a reply.. Okay, enough said... Im blushing. Again. It was horrible.. She still brings it up when ppl. are telling "funny" stories :(

As for this entire thread, though slightly disturbing, it just made my day a little bit :p

Fileboom Premium Account