Punishment advice

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sillylittlepet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I would cry if my master made me do any of those things
and not the good crying either

watersports? Please, no. All bodily fluids aside from semen and saliva are not welcome by me
I want ask my lesbian friends if they drink each other's pee, but they would probably throw up (also they're vanilla)

Quaters against the wall? Boring. Oh so boring. Not in a "oh god this is so boring I promise I wont be bad again" but "oh god this is so boring. this quarter smells funny"

Now grovelling, insterting something large into the asshole, the silent treatment, humiliating clothing, nipple clamps, ice/wax play, those are things I can get behind with full support

BUT this is your punishment. Not mine (thank god)

Thanks surreal! I try my hardest
I wish I could be sexually/punishment creative too. Somehow involve Q-tips or mouthwash...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Darktruth

Okay these are all good punishments (praefect that’s just evil, I love it :D ) but none of them really relate to what he did wrong.

Seb’s Sub either can’t tell the time or he has a very bad memory, even if something else has come up he should have E-mailed Seb to tell him what’s going on. Now if he just forgot the time and was late I would, personally, make him press a coin against the wall for half hour (trust me it will feel like longer) and have a VERY loud clock in the room or a Metronome set to 60 Beats per minute (if you could position the clock so he could kind of see it as well that would be good)…but he also forgot to E-mail Seb which is where I’m having trouble creating a punishment. Maybe make him write out some lines that mention both his forgetfulness and his rudeness as well.

The only problem is in a month’s time he might remember the punishment but he probably wont remember what he was punished for. :(

Now grovelling, insterting something large into the asshole, the silent treatment, humiliating clothing, nipple clamps, ice/wax play, those are things I can get behind with full support

Apart from the Silent Treatment they all sound like playtime punishments. Humiliating clothing would be no good because most male subs enjoy humiliation so you’d be rewarding him for bad behaviour. I hate the Silent Treatment though, my parents argue like that so it brings back bad memories for me. :mad:

Have you ever notice how extra minty mouthwash makes you salivate more? Extra Minty Mouthwash + Gag = a fuck load of spit. ;) That’s pretty much my only idea for Mouthwash…I have nothing for Q-tips though SLP.

Fileboom Premium Account

Darktruth

No one mentioned a zipper, to be yanked during the skype session.
It's quick, hurts, but it's not to bad. You decide the number of pegs.

But as with SLP’s suggestions that’s more a playtime punishment rather than a real punishment.

Its true, they are playtime punishments

thats the only way I've ever been punished, to be honest

You should be punished for not being naughty then. :p lol *sarcasm*

Fileboom Premium Account