Punishment advice

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by sebastian, Jun 24, 2010.

1. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

So I recently took on a boy for online training. We've been chatting regularly and last night he was supposed to cam for me for the first time. But he failed to show or contact me. Assuming something serious hasn't happened, I'll need to punish him. I like Sparrow's 'let the punishment fit the crime' principle, but I'm having a hard time thinking up a good way to apply it in this situation. Since this is, for the moment, entirely online, I can't exactly punish him by not communicating online, because that would effectively suspend interaction entirely. Any thoughts?

2. Darktruth

Darktruth Member

What punishment ideas have you come up with so far Seb?

3. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Well, there's very basic stuff like holding a quarter to the wall with his nose. Or I could order him to brush his teeth with his own piss. But these don't really connect with what he did at all. For some reason, I've just got a block today.

4. Erm, should you perhaps first make sure that everything is okay, before thinking about punishments? :(

5. Darktruth

Darktruth Member

Good point.

6. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

That's why I said "assuming nothing serious has happened". If he's sick or something like that, I wouldn't be such an asshole as to punish him.

7. I wasn't saying you would :( Have you tried contacting him to find out what, if anything, has happened though?

8. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Yeah, I sent him an email. Haven't heard back yet.

9. underdog

underdog Member

is it possible that he wasn't ready for cam, and felt uncomfortable before he logged on? send him an email asking if he felt he was ready to move forward from text chat to cam chat. Maybe he felt thing were going a bit too fast - how experienced is he with online play?

10. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Actually, he's really experienced with online play. He's been asking to cam for me for a while, and used to do it with his last online master. So I don't think that's the issue.

11. serodio

serodio Banned

Let's say you hear back, and you resume the camming, I think your first line of business is to maintain your status as the boss. So don't go after him too much until then. When you resume, get on that cam and make your boy watch you ignore him. make him watch you get ready to go out... something along those lines.

The silent treatment is an understated and thorough torment.

12. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

brushing his teeth with his pee

brushing his teeth with his pee?!??!

Good god he didnt rape your dog!

I think some good, old fashioned grovelling is in order. Maybe naked

13. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Lol, Silly. Watersports is actually pretty common in the gay community. Lots of gay subs expect to drink their masters' piss. So it's honestly not that extreme.

14. Surreal

Surreal Member

Silly,
    Your reaction made me laugh! But I cringed a bit inwardly. The quarter to the wall thing dosen't sound bad at all. Unless he had to stand on his tip toes. I think dom's are really creative, I would never think of anything like that.

15. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

I would cry if my master made me do any of those things
    and not the good crying either

watersports? Please, no. All bodily fluids aside from semen and saliva are not welcome by me
    I want ask my lesbian friends if they drink each other's pee, but they would probably throw up (also they're vanilla)

Quaters against the wall? Boring. Oh so boring. Not in a "oh god this is so boring I promise I wont be bad again" but "oh god this is so boring. this quarter smells funny"

Now grovelling, insterting something large into the asshole, the silent treatment, humiliating clothing, nipple clamps, ice/wax play, those are things I can get behind with full support

BUT this is your punishment. Not mine (thank god)

Thanks surreal! I try my hardest
    I wish I could be sexually/punishment creative too. Somehow involve Q-tips or mouthwash...

Last edited: Jun 25, 2010