OK this is weird... drowning

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodiel

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Today I gathered up my guts and bought a mouse to kill it. My hands were shaking out of excitement so I chose drowning as it seemed most simple. Through the whole thing my clit was soooo hard. And when I was done I had to jerk off right away and I moaned though I tried hard not to be audible because I live in a college dorm so lots of people hang out in the corridor... luckily I was not that loud and my door was locked :)
Anyways. I get turned on by death like that. But I still get turned on by pretty (alive and well!) girls as well, so I guess it's okay. And mice are cheap here so I can engage in such self-indulgence quite regularly :)
Anybody here with a similar experience/desire/whatever?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Flingress

no offense intended to you personally, but what you describe infuriates me. pleasure at the expense of another's life is strogly repulsive to me, be it mice or spider or snake or cat or whatever. it's totally unfair and i'm only happy that you can draw the line at a lower form of life... (i hope...)
still... isn't there any other way that makes you feel anything? really.

ps: why does this thread remind me of dexter?

Fileboom Premium Account

While not drowning per say, I do have an interest in starting a waterboarding experiment. The US Military using waterboarding techniques in its SERE (survival, evasion, resistance, extraction) training. I think it might become a popular BDSM activity after accounts of the Guantanamo Bay Camp X-Ray prisoners.

I'm not saying torturing prisoners is OK in any way, but consensual BDSM activities are often influenced by real-world military and POW events (witness the popularity of Nazi fetishism).

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but you are a sociopathic necrophiliac. bare in mind that you've already rationalized that the taking of an inferior life is ok because it excites you sexually. What happens when mice become dull or boring? Do you move to rabbits, birds, cats dogs, and then one bay someone upsets you, while you are in a position of power, be it an employees or a classmate that gets lower grades or even someone you are dating who cheat on you, and, bingo... a murder wrap and a lethal injection is in your future. Not to mention what you have already admitted to is highly illegal, and considered cruelty to animals.

I don't judge you for having a fetish, as everyone has their taboos, but i suggest you seek counciling and find other healthier outlets, like looking at accident scene photos. While I don't spread the law thick here with an iron fist, I do not feel that a discussion about criminalistic activity is a positive addition to this board.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.