Problem with nipple clamps

Amuk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Subspace beat me to my first idea of powder, but there are other solutions.

In fact, you already stated one, OLP. However, you simply did it in the revers process. Rather than putting the lubricant on before you put the clamp on, try lubricating while taking them off. This way, as you said, they'll slide right off without a problem. Might even work with water, that way you don't have to use up any lube. Just be sure you, or MoP, hold them in place while putting on your choice of lubricant, as a quick pinch might be unpleasant.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

.... MoP, hold them in place while putting on your choice of lubricant, as a quick pinch might be unpleasant.

*cough cough* :rolleyes:

We had a really nice time last meet, and the weather has been unusually hot and humid here, we were soaking with sweat, and I was taking the clamp off with hands that were a little 'damp' and as I opened it up, . . . . . slip / snap. :eek:

On the positive side, during our play, she took full pressure this time, so her pain threshold is improving, I'm really proud of her. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Yeah, that snapping shut of the clamp hurt like hell. And the chain linking the clamps somehow broke, so my master was laying on top of me, kissing me or something, and leaned his elbow on the dangling chain, consequently pulling tightly on the clamp that didn't snap shut. So I got two unintentional harsh stabs of nipple torture thrown in for free ;) My nipples were throbbing on and off for a bit afterwards, but before long felt fine again :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

I know, she seems to feel that the clothes pins that are avilable to her locally are more painful. I want to try THOSE! haha
they sell clothes pegs that are perfect at walmart. those are quite weak but just enough to get the job done. i tried them on my girl during a scene the other day and she didnt even notice them (as i was informed afterwards >:-O). very good for introductory nipple clamping.

Fileboom Premium Account